Black Friday Sale Ads

pitbull481

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um is there a point to standing in line instead of just showing right when the doors open? Can't you just run in the store and get to the item you want before the other people, or do they do ticket **** like with the PS3's?

Not here, it is just first one in will get the best choice. They map it out and all. Some of them like my sister in law have it down to a science, she actually makes maps to the stuff she wants, and the order whe will be travelingfrom one item to the next. With 10 of her in line ahead of you, the good stuff would be gone before you could get in the door and get turned around. The people are nuts.  :confused2: :confused2: DO not go in for the first time with protection.  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

I'm camping out starting at midnight to get one of those myself. It's the main item I want, but I'm sure that I won't be able to resist grabbing a few more things.

it is 11:25pm. going to start my line at 12:30am. hopefully im at least 20 or less in the line

Oh well. The lines were around the end of the building when I arrived. It only took 35 minutes to make it into the store (so many people had been in already), but the LCM-22W2 was gone. :cry:

Employees said there were only around 10 per store or something like that.

i'll be working at 6am  :sad3:

i wouldn't stand in those lines for anything anyway...my schedule is way too filled and i'm too impatient to stand around for anything for more that 10-15...even to check out...i've been known to just walk away while standing in line to check out a full cart of crap...no time

I hear ya. I've also been known to just walk out of a store instead of standing in a long line. Especially when the brain donor at the front of the line has to ask twice what the total is before he/she decides to get out the checkbook and start writing.  :knuppel2:

And I NEVER shop the day after Thanksgiving. Good deals......probably. Major fu**ing headache.......most definitely.

I hear ya. I've also been known to just walk out of a store instead of standing in a long line. Especially when the brain donor at the front of the line has to ask twice what the total is before he/she decides to get out the checkbook and start writing.  :knuppel2:

And I NEVER shop the day after Thanksgiving. Good deals......probably. Major fu**ing headache.......most definitely.

Same here, no shopping on Black Friday.

As for the brain donor's: At Shopko the other day there was a long line and this lady paid for 4 different groups of items separately. I think it was because of coupons; I just about grabbed her by the ear and drug her to the back of the line for each order.

The damned teller should have said NO!!!!

My aunt and cousin just went to bestbuy at 9:30 a.m, totally wiped out. My cousin who saw boxes laying around not open got curious and opened a few, he found almost every item that was in the paper NOT EVEN OUT OF THE BOX. He called me and i had my pick, i only got the pny 1gig flash drive for 15 bucks. He said he even found the xbox 360 that was on sale!!!!

I couldnt believe it.  :cheesy:

Got a kick ass deal...

If you are still interested here is what I got..

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Samsung-19-SyncMaster-Monitor-940BW/sem/rpsm/oid/158003/catOid/-12965/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Let me tell ya.. there is no difference between this 1440x900 and 1680x1050..  I looked at a 20' version at circuit city that was also there and talked with a sales rep who was from samsung... He pretty much said that the more pixels that you try an cramp into a screen the more chances for ghosting and banding.  Something that I didnt want..  :grin:

So I got the 940BW..  I have had it hooked to my laptop for about 10 minutes and am typing this post on it and it looks amazing!  I am trying to get my parents to buy one now..  I will throw up some pictures tomorrow so that all of you can see the difference between a 15.4 1680x1050 and a 20' 1440x900.. That was my only concern.. the resolution difference.

I also got 60 DVD-R for $2.95 at Staples this morning.. Didnt go there for that but how can you pass up that type of deal..