Scam or no Scam?

Shug7272

Well, you know what to do, click one.  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Well, you know what to do, click one.

• Yes Dumbass its a scam
    • No Dumbass its not a scam
    • You could probably get a free XBOX but after a TON of trouble... dumbass.

Im not too sure, it says "CONSIDER some of our special deals" on steps. That probably means "buy 2 or no xbox for you!!", but who knows dude you should try it. Im gonna.

I tried it, your required to accept some offers. NTY!

"Congratulations [email protected], To qualify for your Free* xBox 360 continue by fully completing

any 3 of the sponsor offers listed below on this page! "

Im not too sure, it says "CONSIDER some of our special deals" on steps. That probably means "buy 2 or no xbox for you!!", but who knows dude you should try it. Im gonna.

I did one of those freezone.com things and if you don't commit to one or more it won't let you advance. Its a total scam to get you email so they can sell it.

Wow, try navigating there site, and read the terms and conditions , about 100 pages long , mostly giving reasons why you did not qualify ,it appears you have to sign up at their sponsors links , and use your credit card for transactions ,collect enough and you may get the same chance as a snowball in the Sahara  desert of getting the FREE GIFT,  IMHO

parent company   http://www.cymediagroup.com/,

looks ligit ,

I tried it, your required to accept some offers. NTY!

"Congratulations [email protected], To qualify for your Free* xBox 360 continue by fully completing

any 3 of the sponsor offers listed below on this page! "

This is what I figured it entailed but didnt have the time to look. What are the sponsors things like? Do they all cost money? Im sure they do.  :tickedoff:

Ya i used a fake email  :evil6:

Thats my boy...

Wow, try navigating there site, and read the terms and conditions , about 100 pages long , mostly giving reasons why you did not qualify ,it appears you have to sign up at their sponsors links , and use your credit card for transactions ,collect enough and you may get the same chance as a snowball in the Sahara  desert of getting the FREE GIFT,  IMHO

parent company  http://www.cymediagroup.com/,

looks ligit ,

:shock: I laughed at the way you wrote this. "Mostly giving reasons why you did not qualify".  :2funny:

Also let me clarify, by scam I mean SCAM, like kill your mother and molest your dog. I know "nothing is free" what I am basically asking is if you think there is anyway to get a 360 out of this without going to extremes.

This is what I figured it entailed but didnt have the time to look. What are the sponsors things like? Do they all cost money? Im sure they do.  :tickedoff:Thats my boy...

:shock: I laughed at the way you wrote this. "Mostly giving reasons why you did not qualify".  :2funny:

Also let me clarify, by scam I mean SCAM, like kill your mother and molest your dog. I know "nothing is free" what I am basically asking is if you think there is anyway to get a 360 out of this without going to extremes.

scam ?,  Kill your mother and molest the dog, :lol: what you do in your families in the states is another mater  :knuppel2:, but spare the dog please , BTW I think kicking ass is cruel also ,  :lol: over here in the UK we love our asses ,  :smitten:

yeah I guess you could get the gift but at what price,  apart from a dead Mom :angel: and a dog that walks funny, :booty: <---Shugs dog

scam ?,  Kill your mother and molest the dog, :lol: what you do in your families in the states is another mater  :knuppel2:, but spare the dog please , BTW I think kicking ass is cruel also ,  :lol: over here in the UK we love our asses ,

yeah I guess you could get the gift but at what price,  apart from a dead Mom and a dog that walks funny, :booty: <---Shugs dog

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: