Hi everyone!

modenaf1

Looks like an awsome forum you guys have here!  Glad to be a member so far!

Hell, any forum with a Folding team is awsome IMO.  If I wasn't so into my old team I would definitely join and help out.  I might be getting a 50 computer lab soon with 3.2GHz HT p4's.  If I get it, I'll toss maybe 5-10 on to your team number!  :cool2:

Looks like an awsome forum you guys have here!  Glad to be a member so far!

Hell, any forum with a Folding team is awsome IMO.  If I wasn't so into my old team I would definitely join and help out.  I might be getting a 50 computer lab soon with 3.2GHz HT p4's.  If I get it, I'll toss maybe 5-10 on to your team number!  :cool2:

:grin2: Hey welcome, we are glad to have you. We work hard to make this a great fun place. What team do you fold for now? As long as someone is folding thats all that matters. The end resultis all that matters, its good research. Hang out, have a beer and a smile.  :grin2:

Agreed, that is why I am happy to see another forum folding!  Anyway, currently I am folding for T32, overclockers.com, but I love to help out any good site I am part of that has a FAH team, so if I get permission to run it on that computer lab, I definitely will get a few rigs going for you guys too! 

Agreed, that is why I am happy to see another forum folding!  Anyway, currently I am folding for T32, overclockers.com, but I love to help out any good site I am part of that has a FAH team, so if I get permission to run it on that computer lab, I definitely will get a few rigs going for you guys too! 

Thanks man, sounds good.  :grin2: