Happy Thanksgiving!

water

I had mine dinner ready at 12:30 PM .I got the Turkey in the oven by 7:00am.So I'm about ready for the second round by now.

May God bless just like He did the Pilgrims with the Native Americans.Who would have starved without them.Now that would have been a Thanksgiving table to set at.

tommie :You would have been welcome & if you made it by 10:00am I would have had time to put an extra sweet pototo in the oven for you.

Hey would you guys stop doing the turkey roast's ( inc. Ryan's fried )

we are getting gale force winds from the west here in the UK , and I am dam sure I can smell roast  turkey,  :lol:

Well the air should be just about be cleared up Roco. Now what goes on during this "August bank holiday' thing??

Nothing , oh the Banks close , and it rains , Traditionally families save up all year to buy enough petrol to go to the coast , and spend hours sitting in gridlock , and play in-car games , like shouting at each other and planning the perfect divorce , this fun time can be only be improved if you bring along the mother in law , :evil2:

Nothing , oh the Banks close , and it rains , Traditionally families save up all year to buy enough petrol to go to the coast , and spend hours sitting in gridlock , and play in-car games , like shouting at each other and planning the perfect divorce , this fun time can be only be improved if you bring along the mother in law , :evil2:

That divorce game sounds like a family game. How does it work?  :2funny:  :evil6:

That divorce game sounds like a family game. How does it work?  :2funny:  :evil6:

Hi Ryan , well all you need is a small UK car , a wife naturally,  and 2 children , and mother in law as a bonus , you drive out to the coast in the rain, and join the queue of 2 million cars , give the wife the map , make sure she is holding it upside down , encourage the kids to start a chant of are we there yet , frequently glance in the mirror at the scowling mother in law ,

and you are then ready to start the game ,

it starts by you asking the wife where are we ,( it helps if she has a headache BTW ) she then stabs the map and says Manchester , you then shout it cant be we only traved 10 miles Manchester is 200 F*^**% miles away , traditionaly the reply from the wife is don't swear at me in front of my mom , and the kids increase the voluume of are we there yet ,

LOL it is endless fun ,and I mean endless  :evil6:

I believe we have a version of that here in the states Roco. And on the mother-in-law part, I thought you won the whole game if you were able to drive off without the mother-in-law. Something like 1,000,000 points. And a big smile, as your wife asks if you are going to turn around and go back to get her. And then responding "Would you like to get out so you can join her my dear ??"  :shocked::shock::shocked:

Hey Tommie thats a cheat, most UK M.I.L. arrive the week b4  :evil2:

so as to be sure of not missing out on the fun  :evil6: also it helps if you can managed to have a row with the boss at work the day b4

Oh happy memories of days gone by ,BTW our UK Gov. has stopped this game by raising the tax on petrol ,  :evil6: