Anyone else feel sometimes that people feel we are to obsessed with are speeds

asrabbit91

when I first came here I thought "what the hell is the big deal - so you get 95% of your advertised speed, what's the big deal?

I get it now, I'm not as passionate about it as most, but I get it.

I don't want have half a big mac!

*Smiles*

:cheesy:

When I first got here I just wanted my speeds I was paying for. Now I have become a clean fanatic. And it helps. A lot of the things I do daily, are supposed to weekly or monthly items. But for the same part, some of the things I do monthly, are daily things to be done. But water only gets a 95% Big Mac.  :tickedoff: That is all she said she wanted. I get the other bite.  :evil6:

maybe a couple a year. i prefer to get a bag of 6 or so junior cheeseburger deluxe at wendy's. not much individually, but well topped the numbers make up for individual wimpishness. horay for the dollar menu.

:haha: I love Wednys now. McD's quarter pounder, big tasty, fries and Mcnuggets are all I eat there. I hardly ever do though.. Ohhh I forgot the McRib.. MMMMMmmmmmmmm cholesterol. Oh Oh and breakfast, but I prefer Jumburrito for breakfast.

:haha: I love Wednys now. McD's quarter pounder, big tasty, fries and Mcnuggets are all I eat there. I hardly ever do though.. Ohhh I forgot the McRib.. MMMMMmmmmmmmm cholesterol. Oh Oh and breakfast, but I prefer Jumburrito for breakfast.

You know what is even worse? McDonalds is right down the street!! :icon_pale:

I can't resist it!

picking lettuce out of my teeth?

actually i'm doing atkin now to ee if i can drop below 300. so that ten-pack of tacos gets a packet of hot sauce each and then forked out of the shell which i discard. and voila, low carb lunch.

also recommendable: subways salads. nice and big and with all the yummy sandwhich fixins.

After my ex-wife introduced me to Burger King, McDonalds was a trash can item for me. And as philp once asked me, and I did research this answer, BK does still flame broil their burgers. And I like the salad on my burger. And I won't even stop by Mc for my kids, they did scream a few times. I will serve them real food, not toys.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Walmart sells toys in the same place usually.  :grin2:

Re: Anyone else feel sometimes that people feel we are to obsessed with are speeds ...................

Hell no , just food  :evil6:  apparently , by the look of the posts ,

Who has the fastest connection to McDonald's , the  famous Scottish restaurant ?  :shock:

After my ex-wife introduced me to Burger King, McDonalds was a trash can item for me. And as philp once asked me, and I did research this answer, BK does still flame broil their burgers. And I like the salad on my burger. And I won't even stop by Mc for my kids, they did scream a few times. I will serve them real food, not toys.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Walmart sells toys in the same place usually.  :grin2:

Re: Anyone else feel sometimes that people feel we are to obsessed with are speeds ...................

Hell no , just food  :evil6:  apparently , by the look of the posts ,

Who has the fastest connection to McDonald's , the  famous Scottish restaurant ?  :shock:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: