My Eyes My Eyes

TheHalf

What are you doing CA3LE?  Holy colour jumping, I'll need rose coloured lenses soon.

Just kiding.

TheHalf™  :grin2:

it's a good thing that I have a theme system and give you the option to change it.. haha

just for thanksgiving :-P -- if you think that annoying you should see the Christmas theme  :2funny:

I see what you're talking about now... yeeeah, that's the last theme that I make on my laptop :-P -- it's not nearly that bright on my laptop

The greenhouse themes were also made on my laptop, you will notice that those are way too bright also :-P... I'll just make sure to make any new themes on my desktop PC where the color scheme is accurate :-P

-D

it's a good thing that I have a theme system and give you the option to change it.. haha

just for thanksgiving :-P -- if you think that annoying you should see the Christmas theme  :2funny:

Tell momma t you are in the rainbow club so she will talk to me again. PLEASE.  :cry: :cry:

LOL this is a theme ?, I just spent 1/2 doing colour correction on my monitor  :violent1:

You are as bad as me Roco, everytime something changes we spend 1/2 of the days trying to correct whatever is wrong. When we finally read the posts, it was just fine in the first place.

I wish someone would hand out programs, I keep getting lost.  :lost::icon_scratch:

You are as bad as me Roco, everytime something changes we spend 1/2 of the days trying to correct whatever is wrong. When we finally read the posts, it was just fine in the first place.

I wish someone would hand out programs, I keep getting lost.  :lost::icon_scratch:

:2funny: ,glad I got company at the back of the class ,  :lol:

:2funny:

I allways chose the back row, coz it gave me a better chance of ducking the wood backed chalk board eraser  :lol: it gave me immense satisfaction to see it get defected by  some innocents head  on it's way to it's intended target in  the back row , :evil6: