Blocking Websites.

TimPawlak

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could always booby trap the router.  :twisted: Maybe a couple of those chinese door pull fireworks.  :lol: Step-dad made sure I did not make it to the toilet one night when we were camping. (almost though)

Has anyone just walked up and told her to cease and decist or else?? Honesty might be the best policy. "We know what you are doing, and if it does not stop, you may be looking for someone new to pay you to play instead of work."

She might actually understand. If not say goodbye.  :whip2:

You could always booby trap the router.  :twisted: Maybe a couple of those chinese door pull fireworks.  :lol: Step-dad made sure I did not make it to the toilet one night when we were camping. (almost though)

Has anyone just walked up and told her to cease and decist or else?? Honesty might be the best policy. "We know what you are doing, and if it does not stop, you may be looking for someone new to pay you to play instead of work."

She might actually understand. If not say goodbye.  :whip2:

yeah open the router and wire a live 120 to the reset button and block myspace. the next person to stick an uninsulated object in there to reset... kablammo

Oh lordy this thread has gone downhill!  :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I just got out of a storm with my satelite. I think it is going great.  :thumbsup: Better than I had dreamed. Home page, 220 tits, this is great. Just wish there was camera to take her disgusted pic when she starts reading this.  :haha: :haha: This is going through the roof, not down hill. Another TMN masterpiece.  :smitten:

Can I go pee NOW?? *be back in a minute*

:lost:You have to wonder what is going through water and tdawndaz's head when they tip toe through these threads where us guys are being so creative, and they just read and say nothing.   :lost:

:2funny::haha::2funny::haha::2funny:

:lost:You have to wonder what is going through water and tdawndaz's head when they tip toe through these threads where us guys are being so creative, and they just read and say nothing.   :lost:

:2funny::haha::2funny::haha::2funny:

tdawnaz is cool, but I don't think I WANT to know what goes through water's head.  :2funny:  :2funny: