firing up a new built pc with sata hd but with xp home......uh help me pleaseeee

well i went out and got a new pc budget style.

got a gigabyte s sires  am2  s2g

1 gig ddr2

case &powersupply

and a amd sempron 2800  all of it for less than $370  ..for now

plans are to hit it with a mean gpu and the fstest cpu it can handle soon.....

the problem is i am trying to fire up this pc with windows home that does not have sp1 or 2

i have internet here at home on this laptop but no way to burn or transfer anything but a floppy.

i have been told by a few people that for the os to reckgonize the sata drive it will need a driver home dosent have.  now i cant transfer this file from the cd for the m.b. but i can take the file and copy it to a floppy and then prompt xp to load it with the f six key when starting to well start windows.    now i wont lie i built the pc with the help of a neighbor who repairs printers mostly.  go figure ..anyway

he extracted the said driver(s) to the floppy and we tried to load the drivers in the raid options on xp and it wanted to but it then said Cannot find txtsetup.oem  i then called the guy who sold me the goodies runs a small pc shop in a fiarly small part of town so small i will be working on his car tommorow in exchange for a filthy processor!

or a viedo card who knows anyway he explained over the phone to simply take txtsetup.oem of the m.b. cd and copy it,, sumthing bout root directory,, and then the f six option.  "number five six and seven dont work on this laptop funny huh"  under later exmanation we found out the m.b. cd does not have txtsetup.oem    this is whare were stuck, the pc guy "scott" said he would fix me all up tommorrow afternoon with, i think he said a copy of xp home with sp2 but to use my cd key for my xp home?  ..i think  anyhow seems more these days the net is the only reliable source for help anymore...

i realllly apericiate any help on this kuz i wanna fire this pc up tonight!!!!