wow fox is not that smart

afrokenshin

:2funny: :2funny: I read this at digg. Pretty funny. They also had a video of a guy who had a news crew come over. He was showing them something about downloading and his firefox DL manager came up. The guy forgot to wipe his history and the last file he had downloaded was called, "blowjob and fuck".  :haha: :haha:

They also had a video of a guy who had a news crew come over. He was showing them something about downloading and his firefox DL manager came up. The guy forgot to wipe his history and the last file he had downloaded was called, "blowjob and F#@&".

I believe he was an Internet security expert wasnt he?  I remember the video but dont remember the context of why he was on the video.

As far as the camera go..  Not securing them is like not securing a wireless router..  The simple 10 minutes...  Does that google search bring up all cameras protected or non-protected?  I bet you could do the same thing if you have the web access turned on for your router.