Cop takes Taser to the Sack!!

Shug7272

http://rescuehumor.com/video/TASER_to_Balls.htm

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :shock: :shock: :haha: :haha:...... :police::grin:   

There are not enough emoticons in the world to stress how hard I laughed at this.

Sorry Shugs, all I saw in the video clip , was a incompetent instructor , who shouldn't be let loose with more than a pea shooter IMHO,

3 months after a training course he forgot how to use a potentialy lethal weapon ?

he forgot the 12  deg angle drop in the dart ?

he forgot to turn it off ?

and found his mistake hilariously funny ?,

so a not funny vote from me,  worrying yes !

just glad my protection doesn't rely on numbskulls like this guy ,

Sorry Shugs, all I saw in the video clip , was a incompetent instructor , who shouldn't be let loose with more than a pea shooter IMHO,

3 months after a training course he forgot how to use a potentialy lethal weapon ?

he forgot the 12  deg angle drop in the dart ?

he forgot to turn it off ?

and found his mistake hilariously funny ?,

so a not funny vote from me,  worrying yes !

just glad my protection doesn't rely on numbskulls like this guy ,

Ah cmon man, everyone no matter how good they are screw up big time. This was just a funny one to me. He may be the best cop ever but just screwed up.

funny shite i bet he was sterile for a week :2funny::knuppel2::haha::evil6:

:2funny: :2funny:

Like I said don't want to go there again and now I know why 8 PAGES  :grin2: what a trip that was a lot of feelings went into that thread and like my sig states Follow instructions it makes your life so much easier, so if the cop hadn't forgot what he had learned this post would not be here :grin:

Ah cmon man, everyone no matter how good they are screw up big time. This was just a funny one to me. He may be the best cop ever but just screwed up.  :2funny: :2funny:

Sorry again Shugs , Profesionals dont screw up like that,

I forgot the training ,

I forgot the aiming procedure ,

I forgot to switch it off ,

but I went ahead anyway , ?

How do you base the thought he may be a good cop  :shock:

candidate for the Darwin Award in my book ,  :evil6:

Sorry again Shugs , Professionals dont screw up like that,

I forgot the training ,

I forgot the aiming procedure ,

I forgot to switch it off ,

but I went ahead anyway , ?

How do you base the thought he may be a good cop  :shock:

candidate for the Darwin Award in my book ,  :evil6:

Na Darwin only counts when they hurt themselves.  :haha: :haha: Im a professional and I have screwed up big time before. Doesnt mean your not good, just a lapse in judgment or maybe you got in a hurry when you shouldnt have. Hell if that was me and my friends they would have shot me in the dinger on purpose.  :2funny:

Na Darwin only counts when they hurt themselves.  :haha: :haha: Im a professional and I have screwed up big time before. Doesnt mean your not good, just a lapse in judgment or maybe you got in a hurry when you shouldnt have. Hell if that was me and my friends they would have shot me in the dinger on purpose.  :2funny:

I can appreciate in your professional field in a emergency situation mistakes can and do happen, but that guy had all the time in the world to think his actions through , and he failed to do so, to the point of having made a mistake ,then failing to correct it , My Darwin comments  :lol: just give him time , he will get there ,  :evil6:

The general thought that everyone screws up !, remember that on your next 

aircraft flight , :grin2:   

I can appreciate in your professional field in a emergency situation mistakes can and do happen, but that guy had all the time in the world to think his actions through , and he failed to do so, to the point of having made a mistake ,then failing to correct it , My Darwin comments  :lol: just give him time , he will get there ,  :evil6:

The general thought that everyone screws up !, remember that on your next 

aircraft flight , :grin2: 

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: Thats what makes it so funny, and yea Im sure Darwin will visit him sooner or later. Oh and I dont fly... plus they got auto pilot.  :evil6:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: Thats what makes it so funny, and yea Im sure Darwin will visit him sooner or later. Oh and I dont fly... plus they got auto pilot.  :evil6:

Hi Shugs , do you want the Stats. on how many times Auto pilot has screwed up  :evil6: would you trust you life on your computer ?  :evil6: BSD can be fatal :lol:

The mark of a true Professional is to recognize their  mistake fast , and not blunder on down the wrong route , on average people make mistakes once in 100 operations , (NASA )  but true professionals don't make 3 in a row IMHO,

but WTF it wasn't my nuts that got roasted , repeatedly  :2funny:

Yes he would! My insurance wouldn't pay for it.  :shock:

:grin2: you have to insure for that ?  :lol: in the UK , it would be called justifiable GBH  (aka, Gobling Behind Hedges or officially, Grievous Bodily Harm ) and I would have to do 20 hours local comunity work , at the max . ! :shock:

:grin2: you have to insure for that ?  :lol: in the UK , it would be called justifiable GBH  (aka, Gobling Behind Hedges or officially, Grievous Bodily Harm ) and I would have to do 20 hours local comunity work , at the max . ! :shock:

Haha, here in the us we would probably go to jail and have charges pressed against us.

It would not matter, if some Jack A*s thought it was funny enough to just laugh while my nuts were roasting, you can bet I would have done the same as Roco. And if I ended up in trouble for popping his teeth out, I would teach him why he should have left well enough alone. Dumb A*s.  :knuppel2:

I am sure I could find out where he lived.  :angry:

You also would not be seeing the movie of it either. Unless I was getting paid. $$$ Well.  :evil2: