Vista installed and all working

reno

I haven't posted in awhile but, I installed the final release vista and I have everything installed and working the only real problem that I have right now is with games the textures are all really bugggy for some reason. I have a 7600gt. Right now I only have the x86 installed when I get another hard drive I am going to try the x64.

Oh yes, even though it uses more system resources and thats about 580 at idle it loads programs faster then XP. I really would like to know why it won't play some games though.

most games will work once it is officially launched. this time is for games/program manufacturers to get there stuff working with it.

Guest kamil234

Windows was giving away free accts when beta was still on, so all you have to do is replace 2 files and get yourself a free code put it in a poof its activated and genuine :-D

uh, i did that (the mothod posted on thehotfix.net and when i rebooted it told me to put in a new cd key..i did and it doesnt wanna activate..i tried the RTM key and my RC1 key)