Norad 911 clips

Dark_Matter

It amazes me how long it took for information to flow through the ranks.

It seemed that the average citizen retrieved the information faster than the government in charge of our safety.  That is a bit scary....

I do believe the fact that a "drill" was supposed to be run that day only added to the confusion.  I also believe the President should have left that classroom the second he heard the news.  Seconds were important at that point, but he for some reason chose to wait...I'll never understand that one.  :idiot2:

Like who would ever figure anyone would do that in the US?

So I understand the confusion. Just lucky we did not have more.

Apparently the government figured it would happen since they had warnings of it and they just so happened to be running drills the same day. Dont forget the drills they ran of the Pentagon being hit by a plane a year before it happened. Nobody from our government should still being making decisions after the decisions that were made that day. Heck the Secretary of Transportation testified before congress that Cheney knew of the jet comming at the pentagon when it was at least 50 miles out and he continued to get updates and they didn't shoot it down? Ridiculous.

Nobody did their job on 9/11, raises alot of questions in my mind. I would think after the first jet hit the WTC they would say "hey you know these other jets that are hijacked... lets do something about them" but they decided to just let em fly right into the twin towers and one of the most heavily defended buildings in the world located in one of the most heavily defended cities in the world. Makes sense to me.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: Cant believe I voted for the idiots.

For real watch the WHOLE thing. It is a great video. Has clips I have never seen before.

Did you know that Rudy G. (mayor) said he was told to move locations before the first tower fell because it was going to fall... you know why that is a HUGE deal? First no steel tower had collapsed before 911 due to fire AND all the experts can agree that nobody can predict a colapse. You know why else it is important, nobody told the firefighers it was going to collapse. So what the hell is up with that? Someone please explain that one to me cause it pisses me off.

That is just one example of things in this film I had not previously seen. Let me know what you think.

That was an extremely good video. I had no idea there were SO MANY hidden facts! It was unbelievable!

No matter who you are or what you believe it is interesting to watch. I like it and they are in the process of making another one in regards to other aspects of the attacks.

No matter who you are or what you believe it is interesting to watch. I like it and they are in the process of making another one in regards to other aspects of the attacks.

I watched the whole thing last night.

There are some definite points made by the video, but I got to say I still am not completely convinced.

No one has ever attempted a controlled implosion of a 110 story, 500,000 ton building before (that we are officially aware of).

The tallest ever imploded (officially) was 439' tall.

http://www.controlled-demolition.com/default.asp?reqLocId=7&reqItemId=20030225133807

The Twin Towers were over 1300' tall and supported primarily by the steel exoskeleton that had obvious major damage to it from the impact (x2, on both towers).

Also, it would have taken at least hundreds of people to pull it off, and no body has folded and sang about their part in it yet after their conscience got to them?

I just can't believe that someone could have put together that many evil, soulless men.

That is my 2 cents, but still a compelling video.

Now that building number 7 may be a different story, though.

I don't want to get into a conspiracy dispute, but this is just what I think about the whole deal.

I watched the whole thing last night.

There are some definite points made by the video, but I got to say I still am not completely convinced.

No one has ever attempted a controlled implosion of a 110 story, 500,000 ton building before (that we are officially aware of).

The tallest ever imploded (officially) was 439' tall.

http://www.controlled-demolition.com/default.asp?reqLocId=7&reqItemId=20030225133807

The Twin Towers were over 1300' tall and supported primarily by the steel exoskeleton that had obvious major damage to it from the impact (x2, on both towers).

Also, it would have taken at least hundreds of people to pull it off, and no body has folded and sang about their part in it yet after their conscience got to them?

I just can't believe that someone could have put together that many evil, soulless men.

That is my 2 cents, but still a compelling video.

Now that building number 7 may be a different story, though.

I don't want to get into a conspiracy dispute, but this is just what I think about the whole deal.

Whoever carried it out probably didn't consider their cause evil. They probably convinced themselves it was for the "greater good" as most awful people do. I am in NO WAY saying the video is one thing or another but it does have some good info that most of the American people haven't seen but should. Ask yourself why you havent seen alot of this information in the mainstream media. It does, after all, have to do with the most heinous attack carried out on America in the history of the country. And our government spent less to investigate it then they did to find out who sucked off Clinton.  :2funny: I dont believe in the great "conspiracy" but there are alot of answers that are owed to the people that have been ignored. If you want to address those issues you are labled a nut or unpatriotic.  :grin: :grin:

In this video when he talks about Cheney knowing the plane was comming he is talking about this guy testifying before congress. "This guy" is the secretary of transportation. What he says makes sense.

Heres that video again.

Anyway the initial reason I posted this was to address your question of how many people would know. This man is talking to General North Live on tv. Watch his answer when Gen. North asks how many people know about the "conspiracy". Then listen for Norths comment. Gen North doesn't even argue with the mans sensible answer, he agrees. Then for no apparent reason the man is cut off. Seems a lil strange. The man being interviewed later came out and said he wanted to show footage of building 7 collapsing but was not allowed. If you watched the 911 Mysteries video you probably know why. To me building 7 SCREAMS trouble. It is obvious something foul is going on, and if it is with one building it probably extends further than that.