Let's clean up our message boards

FallowEarth

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um. why just respect for female members?

:evil6: Yeah, you are right Reso.......... it's the season of good will to all , including Trolls  :wink2:

WTF is  ROTFLMBFHAO... ?  :lol:

Roll on the floor laughing my butt...........? OH  :evil6: you can PM me the rest ,

if it doesn't suit the new TMN  PC correct formula  :wink2:

And now who is pimping for the new female members Roco??  :kiss:  :wink2:

Sorry for the double post , but my on line time is being seriously curtailed ,

Frig***g  dell lap top that wont wake up from hibernation , pass me the human Killer  :lol: I have already tried the stun grenade  :icon_pale:

Hi Tommie ,  PIMP , UK version ,  :lol: the only business making a profit in the UK , so I have been told  :angel: ) lets be honest on this Bro. we need more female members  :roll:

just look at the F/M ratio , I think the  :smitten: head on approach isn't working ,

I am going to try the  :nocool: method ,  :lol:

Maybe the girls that are on here could make some suggestions unbothered by us fella's involvment. A thread for "girls improvement comments only".

They would know best really. Any idea's on this fellers (as shug now says  :lol:)

I said something like that in one of my previous posts. I think it's a good idea.  :grin2:

Maybe the girls that are on here could make some suggestions unbothered by us fella's involvment. A thread for "girls improvement comments only".

They would know best really. Any idea's on this fellers (as shug now says  :lol:)

Neat move Tommie  :wink2: I have just registered as Rose  UK  :lol: I will PM  you the news on  the  "girls improvement comments only topic ", 

BTW Guys, is it true Leopards cannot change  their spots  , just curious ! :haha:,

P.S. ref. Shugs !, I notice a new female member  she is into pink mini skirts with tassels called Shug-easy  , any connection ? :shock::evil6:

:2funny: :2funny: You guys are crazy... now who is this Shug-easy chick.  :azn: :azn: :kiss::evil6:

:lol: Hi Chick , I am from the UK and a gentleman , unlike the USA members

Oops ,it is you Shugs , sorry I thought it was Shug-easy  :smitten::lol:

dunno whats happening, Tommie  has confirmed the rumor that you have registered as Shug-easy , I didn't believe it myself  :notworthy:

but I guess it must be true , as Ca4le confirmed it ,

but I can assure you it will not affect our relationship ,

just as long as you stay that side of the pond  :evil6:

Oh yea I almost forgot...

[move]SHIT[/move]

sorry Fallow you knew I would do it when you made this topic.  :wink2:

Shug-easy is not me... but if it was me Id have my way with her.  :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: Not sure how that would work.  :?

I think that is what is known as go F**k yourself ,  :lol:

only kidding pal , glad to see you back

Regards Roco Uk

... but if it was me Id have my way with her.  :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: Not sure how that would work.  :?

I hope you are not wanting pics with those instructions shug, the instructions were hard enough to clean up for this thread. ( I hope you did not really think I would post them for free$$, I mean come on research is never free. Made you look.)  :2funny::haha::2funny:

In fact I will bet you never saw this last one coming.  :evil6:

i object!!!...

i refuse to be sent off to the girls room...

don't even think about it...

there r plenty of techie females in here...

the ratio goes down all the time...right now it's 9.4:1

no no no none of that chauvinistic malarkey in here...i tell u...

women now days don't sit well for being sent to the kitchen to grab a beer for u guys...hmmm??

that's all i've got to say...now would one of u dolls go grab me a brew? thx...luv ya babe  :smiley: