Where To Order Checks?

wyantm06

I opened up a checking account a few days ago and need to order checks. I want to order cool designed ones. I seen some websites but didn't know if any were legit or were just fraud. If you ordered any checks from online before where at? I would like to get some SouthPark ones if I could. Thanks  :lol:

I opened up a checking account a few days ago and need to order checks. I want to order cool designed ones. I seen some websites but didn't know if any were legit or were just fraud. If you ordered any checks from online before where at? I would like to get some SouthPark ones if I could. Thanks  :lol:

Nice idea! I've used this place before. http://www.checksunlimited.com/

They never screwed you by taking out more than what was supposed to? Btw do you know, if you order checks somewhere else does the bank charge you extra? I was told that, but I don't know?

Nope, they didn't screw me over. My bank didn't charge me though. I don't buy there anymore, I just get the plain old checks.  :grin2:

:2funny: another bout of confusion here in  the UK . are we talking about checks ( to examin ) or cheques (used for money transfer )

:evil6: how do you guys cope with this ?  :2funny:

do you check your ass with a mirror , or do you send it a payment ,

:shocked::2funny:

:2funny: another bout of confusion here in  the UK . are we talking about checks ( to examin ) or cheques (used for money transfer )

:evil6: how do you guys cope with this ?  :2funny:

do you check your ass with a mirror , or do you send it a payment ,

:shocked::2funny:

Before I answer that one Roco, you might tell me how you handle your own  :booty: first.

Myself, I would never send it a check though.  :cool2: And here it is spelled check also to transfer money.

Never really understood sending a paper money promise, just so my bank can send the same to Joe blow who will get a pocket of money promises to carry around.

Checks + cash = paper promises.  :evil6:

Before I answer that one Roco, you might tell me how you handle your own  :booty: first.

Myself, I would never send it a check though.  :cool2: And here it is spelled check also to transfer money.

Never really understood sending a paper money promise, just so my bank can send the same to Joe blow who will get a pocket of money promises to carry around.

Checks + cash = paper promises.  :evil6:

#1, :booty: ,with respect Tommie ,  :evil6: as I have never heard of a transplant yet ,

Just checked (examined ) a UK

Gotta love these culture clashes  :haha:

Yeah, me too Sparticus, but at the end of the day we remain Pals under the Skin  :wink2: yeah us English are with you shoulder to shoulder ,we have a common bond in my view,

p.s we owe since ww2 , never forgotten over here, the cheque/check is in the post BTW  :lol:

Actually dlewis, my bank says buying from the same outfit as them is just fine. Which is the one I suggested. They have all my info anyway. Whether they get the order from me directly, or the bank. Plus I can order them in the middle of the night. Like I said, I use 1,000 checks per year.  Very Happy

Deluxe handles several banks... angel

I don't get free checks, so they do that down there. Maybe it will catch on later.  azn That would save me some $$$.

Dlewis23: i accidently clicked modify insted of quote

I don't get free checks, so they do that down there. Maybe it will catch on later.  azn That would save me some $$$.

they dont give you free checks damn that sucks. Every bank i have had has given me free checks, as well as free online banking, free debit card, and free everything else.

they dont give you free checks damn that sucks. Every bank i have had has given me free checks, as well as free online banking, free debit card, and free everything else.

Nah, everything else, but not that. No check fee's, meaning charging to use the checking account. (well $1 a month for postal delivery). They would have my business if they did.  :grin2:

And arent they Cheques? Or is Checks an American Spelling lol

Yeah, that is the proper English-English way to write it.  :wink2: We only write checks for both. I know confusing.  :confused2: But, so is a reel of cotton, or a tin of biscuits.  :evil6:

Or bonnet on your car. Or driving on the wrong side of the road.  :evil6: