Faster upload?

Deltamusic

• 4 weeks later...

Well my speed is still below advertised, however tech has started calling me several times a day along with messages. I noticed the other day that I now have my orginal...1st ip address back and on my sig here it says my ISP is AT&T WorldNet Services..We shall see :headbang:share-FDYJ3SZ2M

The only FASTER UPLOAD broadband web access i knew, is thru BROADBAND POWERLINE or BPL. The speed is the same upload and download. Check from this source: (http://broadbandoverpowerlines.blogspot.com)

Hopefully, your utility company will offer this service in the nearest future.

Hey I am watching out for it. Anything would beat 50 kbps U/L. The solid D/L would also be nice.

And 5/5 for $28.95 would kick ass. Hope my coop catches on soon.  :thumbsup:

Ya that is worth watching. I found this place ... Established in 2003 for BPL; ISP Services Since 1995. Offices in Huntsville and Hokes Bluff, AL. Full-service Internet Service Provider, Serving Over 3000 ...

Here is link to a great presentation on the subject!

. http://www.marylandtedco.org/_media/pdf/1_4_06Hudson.ppt

• 3 weeks later...

When I started this thread I was shocked at the upload speeds however that only lasted a few days. Now it should be called "slower downloads again" I don't know what happened to the Hosts Stats for mchsi.com but if you try to verify everything is Gone from the db. Any other Mediacom users having that problem?

share-QV67L8MWH

• 2 months later...