Hack

Moonrider

Hey, i have hacked in to my Internet administrators PC, now i can control everyone's speeds. Coz When he instaled Wireless internet on his Acer Laptop, he loged in from IE to his internet control panel, and somehow managed to save his Login Id and Password. So now i can change whatever speeds. We have 281 users in this internet. its called katalita.

So lets go to the point. I have raised my Internet speed from 300 to 400 but i dont see any changes. I have reloaded my Internet. Here is my test.

Your connection is: 279 Kbps or 0.3 Mbps

You downloaded at: 34 kB/s

You are running: 5 times faster than 56K and can download 1 megabyte in 30.12 second(s)

Member Ident: CompID:178953464957

Test Time:: 2006/12/08 - 12:48pm

Test Browser and OS info: Opera/9.00 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en)

Test ID: GZBJ5WDHV (if this is a screenshot go to testmy.net to see if this is fake)

Diagnosis ^info^: May need help : running at only 58.86 % of your hosts average (bnk.lt)

This was tested from a 386 kB file and took 11.344 seconds to complete

Something is wrong i think. But with my dads  computer, i checked the speed it sayd 1024 and it downloaded about 160kb/s Thats very good for 1024.

So please can anyone tweak or somehow help me? What do i need to do to raise my speed.

And by the way i dont want to be Caught by my internet administrator. Afterall he is my 2 class uncle [ he marraid my cousin ] So how can i tweak my speed, and get no suspiciuon,

Tnx Moon  :evil:

Raised from 400 to 512.

Still no change :((

Your connection is: 287 Kbps or 0.3 Mbps

You downloaded at: 35 kB/s

You are running: 5 times faster than 56K and can download 1 megabyte in 29.26 second(s)

Member Ident:Username:Moonrider CompID:178953464957

Test Time:: 2006/12/08 - 1:20pm

Test ID: 1QJ06OKWV (if this is a screenshot go to testmy.net to see if this is fake)

Diagnosis ^info^: May need help : running at only 65.53 % of your hosts average (bnk.lt)

This was tested from a 579 kB file and took 16.547 seconds to complete

Lol i pay for my internet let me calculate, x minus +z kidding :) i pay about 15 dollars that will be 50 LITU in Lithuanian Money.

Anyway HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

P.S. LOL thats only i got Login and pwd by accident :)

Guys maby it will change when the Internet restarts, i mean not my old Switch thing but when administrator restart all internet. Then it will change, coz the signal is coming from Main house, and all other people with they antenise's point to the Main antena, coz it gives sygnals that are called ,,The Mighty Oh Internet Spedd"

Btw im only 14 and a half year old x)  :police:

It's possible that the way the admin is controlling the speeds runs deeper than you think.

By the way, testmy.net doesn't condone  hacking nor do we give information on hacking.  What we can help you with is the software being used by the admin.

First of all..... A...

Note, a note which also may clear up where testmy.net stands with topics like this:

Since you have the password saved on your computer it's not really hacking, it's just being somewhere that you know you're not supposed to be... it's not our place to play nanny. But for future reference, just to let you know, you may get more help by leaving the references to hacking out of the topic and withholding information as to how you go the access you have until someone asks. As I said though, it's not testmy.net's job to police the net... we're here to provide speed testing and answer questions (and be your friends, lol).
[/html]

Some things you may want to include in your post are

• screenshots of the web based admin tool you're using to administrate the changes, please make sure you blur out any IP addresses or identifying information.
  • as much information about your connection as you can give (don't give your IP, lol)
  • as much information about the situation as you can, what are the network details... what program is being used to manage (share) this connection

But I have a feeling that the changes you're making on that web admin panel [size=7pt](I did understand that correctly right)[/size] are either not making ALL the changes needed to throttle your connection up, meaning that there may be more settings on the server beyond the admin panel that you can't see or additional settings inside the admin panel that you need to change and haven't. -OR (and this is a big 'or') you may not have applied the settings to the client end (your computer) correctly.  You need to make sure that you at least reboot the machine or release and renew the IP.

let us know more info  :)

- Good luck, and SHAME ON YOU... hahahaha :-P

- D

Yo today is a greate day heh my internet speed changed! I said it needed some restarts or something yay  :haha: :haha: :haha:

Your connection is: 440 Kbps or 0.4 Mbps

You downloaded at: 54 kB/s

You are running: 8 times faster than 56K and can download 1 megabyte in 18.96 second(s)

Member Ident:Username:Moonrider CompID:178953464957

Test Time:: 2006/12/09 - 1:16am

Test ID: 41QY9ZF5U (if this is a screenshot go to testmy.net to see if this is fake)

Diagnosis ^info^: Looks Great : 0.46 % faster than the average for host (bnk.lt)

This was tested from a 386 kB file and took 7.187 seconds to complete

Not 512 but 440 .

Sorry guys cant share the info with u :) Might get caught by police or something. But anyways admin will notice it :) By the way my internet admin runs the internet Home Alone. No one work for him. Sometimes his friend, wich he spends his all money on cigarettes when he gets it  :lol: :lol:

Oh and by the way cleared my things up now. And i can control the net by my DADS Pc not from my hah :) Anyway my internet is a small internet, we live in not a very big City's Region and have a small town called Neveronys. There are about only 2000 people. And 251 of them are using internet.

And oh i think im not going to mess with the speeds. Afterall today i checked all speeds, some ones have 512 someones 300 someones 256. But they pay exactly the same price but have bigger speeds. :) So Why can't i have it? :))

But omg.. Im looking at ur speeds 20mb/s 17mb/s oh my god. And i think ,,Lol theese guys pay's a thousand dollars for that internet" i envy u this speed guys :) Lol stupid country lithuania.. Faster,faster.

:lol: Actually Moonrider most folks in the US are still using the old 56kbps dial-up. It just appears so by this here forum. Myself  I am still on a 500/50 setup with satelite. Mine is probably slower than yours.  :wink: Mine has a 2 second lag just for the signal to go up to a satelite and back. So enjoy.  :grin2: