i got a wierd ul- validation link

h2haxor

:::.. Upload Stats ..:::

Upload Connection is:: 1075 Kbps about 1.1 Mbps (tested with 2992 kB)

Upload Speed is:: 131 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Server 1)

Test Time:: 2006/12/09 - 12:19pm

Bottom Line:: 19X faster than 56K 1MB Upload in 7.82 sec

Tested from a 2992 kB file and took 22.797 seconds to complete

Upload Diagnosis:: Awesome! 20% + : 55.35 % faster than the average for host (cox.net)

U-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-HXI0YAGK9

User Agent:: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) [!]

that validation link in this leads to some random test. :(

You know what happened.... you were given a testID that happened to already be in the database.  The thing is that the testID's are a 9 character code generated randomly out over letters A-Z and numbers 0-9.  This gives millions of possible codes... you just happened to have been given a testID that was already given out, I've altered the database so that if this happens in the future the new score will overwrite the old one.  But given the amount of possible codes this is VERY rare, I bet you wish that those extreme odds were in your favor with the lottery... hey maybe that's a sign that you should play the lottery, go buy a ticket!  And if you win, hook me up  ;-)

You know what happened.... you were given a testID that happened to already be in the database.  The thing is that the testID's are a 9 character code generated randomly out over letters A-Z and numbers 0-9.  This gives millions of possible codes... you just happened to have been given a testID that was already given out, I've altered the database so that if this happens in the future the new score will overwrite the old one.  But given the amount of possible codes this is VERY rare, I bet you wish that those extreme odds were in your favor with the lottery... hey maybe that's a sign that you should play the lottery, go buy a ticket!  And if you win, hook me up  ;-)

That's 36^9 possibilities: 101,559,956,668,416. You have muuuch better luck playing the lottery. :2funny: