New video card

gotmilk

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's what I meant.  And those 10 fans are $1.19 a piece if w/ no shipping if you buy 10 of them, and all the reviews say they're amazing for the price.  How could you go wrong?

i guess you could have a few extra  :grin: but i thought you were planning on putting all 10 of them in your case, which i doubt would fit without some sort of custom mounting..

Ok, here's the new list with stuff added from your suggestions:

Processor

Motherboard

Memory

Video card

Power supply

10 of these

CPU fan

Anything else?  I can keep my case right?

Looks fine to me..  Just wondering why a micro atx mobo?  If I was going to build a 939 based system I would be looking at this motherboard as another possibility.. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813135175

Here is a decent review: http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Hardware/Reviews/ecskn1extreme/

• 2 weeks later...

I have run a Enermax EG495P[485 watt] in my other computer which has a 3700+ oc to 2.42 with a 7300GT video card for 5 months with no problems. My PCPower& Cooling 510-SLI been going now for 12 months with no problems running in the computer in my sig. The 510-SLI is a bit on the noisey side & expensive.