I love Sams Club and Costco!

CA3LE

Oh man... you just can't beat their return policy!

This is the 2nd time I've done this.  I returned my TV and got a better one.  I originally got my TV (the first one) back in early 2004, I returned it to Sam's Club back in January 2006.  I then paid about $600 more to get a plasma (I originally had a rear projection HD).  The plasma I got was a 42" Phillips.  The cool thing is that I was able to return my old TV without a problem... a TV that I got 2 years prior!

Well yesterday I did it again.  I took my 42" Phillips plasma into Sam's Club and returned it and without question they gave me CASH... seriously without question!  they didn't even want to know why!  I then proceeded to Costco and got my 50" Phillips plasma for only $60 more than my last one cost me.

walmart/sams are known for there incredible customer serivice.  Sometimes the receit is not even necessary

Actually now you are only allowed 3 returns without a receipt per year, the policy was changed to stop that kind of activity because there were people taking things back like that and they noticed sometimes it wasn't even their items that were returned.  But if you have the receipt you are really golden in taht case..as for returning something that was 2 years old I've done it too!  :haha:

so what your saying is i can buy a TV and return it months later and put it toward a new 1 ?

Sure can :)  -- You can use it like a kick ass lay-a-way system.  Like I said, I'm now on my third exchange.  Each time getting a tv that's a little bit better (well this one is a lot better... I friggen love it.. haha).  So if you're in the market to get something big do it at Sams or Costco because we all know how fast technology is going and let's face it the electronic stuff you buy today will be outdated in two months.  I know that if I was going to buy a new laptop I would for sure know where to shop.  Oh yeah, and the last time I returned the TV I didn't have a membership, to do the exchange I paid for a membership then right after I finished my transaction I returned the membership and got my money back.    :2funny: Ha ha ha,  :uglystupid2: it's like they're retarded.  lol   :uglystupid2:  -- you gotta love it.  America rules.

Your a bastard CA3LE.  :haha: I used to kinda do the same thing to BB. I purchased about 3 headsets for the ps2 to use for SOCOM online and they always broke. I finally just took the broken ones and set them aside, went to BB and purchased a brand new headset. I then went to the parking lot and swapped them and returned it.  :cry: I feel kinda bad about it now. What kind of return policy do they have for shits sake? 2 years?

A lady who worked at Walmart returns said a kid brought back his 2 year old tennis shoes and got new ones. She double checked with her boss, and he said definately yes return them.  :icon_scratch: They had very little sole left.  :evil6:

Now that is a con. Poh folks should all buy shoes there for their little ones. Exchange every 6 months as they outgrow them.  :azn:

Your a bastard CA3LE.  :haha: I used to kinda do the same thing to BB. I purchased about 3 headsets for the ps2 to use for SOCOM online and they always broke. I finally just took the broken ones and set them aside, went to BB and purchased a brand new headset. I then went to the parking lot and swapped them and returned it.  :cry: I feel kinda bad about it now. What kind of return policy do they have for shits sake? 2 years?

Good idea, wish i woulda done that  :angry:

Ive gone through 5 of the ps2 headsets.. and im using them for my comp not the ps2. I guess they are made crappy, but extremely comfy lol.

Good idea, wish i woulda done that  :angry:

Ive gone through 5 of the ps2 headsets.. and im using them for my comp not the ps2. I guess they are made crappy, but extremely comfy lol.

Yea its odd, I LOVE Logitech stuff most of the time. But the PS2 headsets suck donkey balls as far as sturdiness.

nj

Well you have walmart in the UK right?

We do indeed Sparticus, but their trading standards have fallen in line with the opposition , against great promises of major changes that they would make to the Uk market  AKA.  known as ASDA in the UK ,

A lady who worked at Walmart returns said a kid brought back his 2 year old tennis shoes and got new ones. She double checked with her boss, and he said definately yes return them.  :icon_scratch: They had very little sole left.  :evil6:

Now that is a con. Poh folks should all buy shoes there for their little ones. Exchange every 6 months as they outgrow them.  :azn:

I did mention Walmart.  :wink2: Same as Sam's. Only you don't need a club card.

yEAH I DONE THE OL SWITCH THE USED ONES FOR THE NEW ONES TRICK TONS OF TIMES

also u know how u CANT return dvds or cd or video games

well u can exchange them and then u just take it to another waltmart and it will b seal so you just return it without a receipt thell give you a gift card so grab the same item(that way you know u used up al the money in the gift card) and go return it you get your $$$ back and u watch the movie or rip the cd

lol

sneeky

Also right after Christmas the employees no longer give a shit

i saw someone return merchendise with out any boxes or anything for cold hard cash once

i remember we got lighsabers last year for x-mass

we us being 16 we beat the shit out of each other untuil we completely broke all of them

we clean them up a bit and return them

the lady was about to call her manerger but just as she was about to pick up the phone she saw the line (it was huge atleast an hour line) and said fuck it

I loved her for it

We spend a nice x-mass beating up each other

and we return them 3 days later and got $70 for the 3 of them

now isnt that a nice x-mass gift??????