Common Guys what is your biggest cock up?

Roco

When my internet wasnt working. I checked every single thing, called my ISP then realized the standby switch was on!  :roll:

I hit the shutdown button instead of the restart button and my site was down for over an hour today because of that.

Keep going guys , I am feeling better already ,  :lol:

I had a costly one myself, about 150 bucks!  Was playing a game talking on ventrilo and decided I needed something to drink.  Left my headphones on and got up to go grab a drink and the headset pulled on the tower and the whole thing came crashing down on my desk.  Broke my tower case and cracked my desk  :shock:

ouch!

@roco im supprised you got the doctor to give you an appointment at such short notice lol :haha::lol::grin2::smile2:

You have to remember Roco is a regular, and he has paid the Doc so much they are now friends. :azn:

Okay, I reformatted and could not figure why it would not come on. Checked and double checked. Finally remembered it had an add on board video card, and had removed according to some instructions some one gave me once and had not unlugged the on board video and plugged back in the video card.  :uglystupid2: Moved plug and went fine.  :wink2: