Anyone Order From Spencers Online Before?

wyantm06

I ordered a bunch of stuff for Xmas gifts on December 9, 2006. All it says is "In process". This site hasn't sent me an e-mail with any tracking information or anything. So just wondering, has anyone else ordered from there? If so how does it work? Will they send me a tracking number? Thanks.

do like d lewis says or email them...

i made an order in the summer & it was stuck on

departure scan somewhere in NJ for a couple days

then the next thing i knew it was at my door...so it is

possible that it is moving just not updating the status...

oh...thanks for the tip about spencers..

if it has been this long and still says in process. give them a call. Has your credit card been billed yet?

Hell yeah they billed my Checking Card. I don't believe in Credit Cards. I am going to e-mail them. I swear if I don't get these gifts I am going to do something bad to that place. It said guaranteed shipping on time if ordered by December 12th. I ordered before, as you all know. If I pay for something I want to know where it is. I am sure you all would feel the same.

Hell yeah they billed my Checking Card. I don't believe in Credit Cards. I am going to e-mail them. I swear if I don't get these gifts I am going to do something bad to that place. It said guaranteed shipping on time if ordered by December 12th. I ordered before, as you all know. If I pay for something I want to know where it is. I am sure you all would feel the same.

stop wasting your time emailing them. Pick up the phone and call them thats the only way you are going to get a answer.

stop wasting your time emailing them. Pick up the phone and call them thats the only way you are going to get a answer.

agree

also very few places have instand notification of where the item is

i order from walmart once and 2 weeks after the item was delivered it still said "proccesing"

i cancell the order and got my money back

got thing the mailman just left it at my door

he didnt take a signature like he should have