Good iso burning program?

mudmanc4

Personally I use Nero Ultimate edition and Alchohol 120%...didn't pay a thing for either of them, just hit up a bit torrent and you can get just about anything you want  :grin2:

:haha: :haha: Yea that goes without saying... we try to hold back on encouraging illegal activity here.  :-P:grin2:

:haha: :haha: Yea that goes without saying... we try to hold back on encouraging illegal activity here.  :-P:grin2:

Well maybe that was my oops , by default, I did reference w/ .daa :evil6:

It's just that every time you turn around, theres another one,  Ahh , progress , can't beat it           

:undecided:

Alchohol                      Nero

Img

Well maybe that was my oops , by default, I did reference w/ .daa :evil6:

It's just that every time you turn around, theres another one,  Ahh , progress , can't beat it           

:undecided:

Alchohol                      Nero

Img

Well hell man I figured if you were gonna download it, or "borrow" it, you wouldnt have said price was an issue.  :haha: :haha: I like Nero better just because it has a slightly simpler interface. The smart start pretty much walks you through any project you can imagine. Alcohol is great for ripping or copying discs. 

I use, and highly recommend, a combination of Nero and Power ISO. However, for free, try ISO Recorder. it can be found at:  http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm

Well hell man I figured if you were gonna download it, or "borrow" it, you wouldnt have said price was an issue.  :haha: :haha: I like Nero better just because it has a slightly simpler interface. The smart start pretty much walks you through any project you can imagine. Alcohol is great for ripping or copying discs. 

Actually ............uhhmm........... :shock: the Linux 10.* had me stumperrd. For some reason , I cant burn the ISO.It doesn't recognize it. But yea the .daa files are great, fragmentation of tcp , ip , subnet, and link packet loss has been a troublesome issue until now.Much cleaner. :smile2: Still don't know which one to choose. :confused1:

Is the interface relatively self guiding? Some of them seem to be a bit on the heavy technical side.Not that thats bad , tweaks are cool, but when your in a hurry , you want just to burn the dang thing :)

Yep.  It's like a stripped down, user friendly Nero, and it's free...