Stars

leoinnj

I have searched the web site, FAQ's and forums and I still haven't been able to find out what the stars represent below each members name when they post a message. I noticed that I had two stars, and one member with several posts only had one star??

Well there are different ranks, most ranks go by the amount of posts you have but there are some special ranks such as admin, moderator, global moderator, vice admin, sophist member, and news reporter i believe.

So unless you have a special rank as listed above you will have a certain amount of stars going by your post count.

Im a sophist member so i get an orange star.

The more you post the higher the rank.

Sorry if its not clear, im tired.  :smiley:

only two stars ? .....dude, you are being pwned.  :haha:

only three stars ? .....dude, you are being pwnd lol hehehe  :kiss: Id still do ya.

As for the original post Ryan explained it well. The more posts you have the more small stars you get. When you are performing a job for the site you get big stars (mods, admin, news) and the sophist member are elected by CA3LE and the mod squad due to their loyalty to the site as well as knowledge and kindness in helping others. They dont have any special permissions it is a nice title that lets you know you stand out and do a great job of helping others. More of a thank you from CA3LE. I am sure there are some out there that deserve the title that don't have it yet.