My Smart Bro (Wi-fi) internet connection speed

overboost

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you very much for the clarification.

now smartbro has a lot of explaining to do why they are giving that speed of 1000+ Kbps to others for the same price as the more or less 384 Kbps of those who have been suffering.  :angry:

Then you'll just need to tweak it more and find the right setting for you and your speed will just boost up way beyond your wildest imagination... :evil: :evil: :evil: just be patient and be careful too as you might end up with no more internet connections :angry: :angry: :angry:

Guest aneljr009

:undecided:

HELP!!!

I reformatted my PC after being infected by a Virus, My broadband connection restarted its status. How can I configure it? Does it affect my speed?

Guest ExtremeFusion

6 base stations but only 2 qualifies for connection :tickedoff:

Mine I have 3 Basestation here sometimes a 4th basestation appears...

Only 1 qualifies....

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  :tickedoff:  :angry:

maybe you're talking about APs?

my location is south of the base station 2009 feet away. i know its the basestation coz its a tower of smart. it contains 6 APs (6X60=360degrees) . 3 of which i can switch to. if you're really talking about basestations, then you have to redirect/realign your canopy, hoping to find other basestations.