Which one is the best web browser IE7 FF2 or Opera

Beathemdown

I have been using Firefox for quite some time, and I think it is way better than IE6.

I am using version 1.5.0.8. I was getting ready to update to version 2 but I did some checking, and discovered that version 2 had some bugs that would prevent using some extensions. I now find that they have just came out with version 3.

I believe I will stick with version 1.5 until I read some really good reports about the newer versions.

there is definitely THE best web browser out there. it will have all the features you want and exactly the look and feel that you like.

what's the catch? it's never the same one. everyone has their little quirks so everyone will find the perfect solution for themselves. this solution will likely be uncompatible with everyone elses perfect solution however.

so stop arguing which flavor of gum is better already.

there is definitely THE best web browser out there. it will have all the features you want and exactly the look and feel that you like.

what's the catch? it's never the same one. everyone has their little quirks so everyone will find the perfect solution for themselves. this solution will likely be uncompatible with everyone elses perfect solution however.

Well said!

:afro:

indeed, which is why I merely stated my favorite flavor  :wink2:

firefox and IE7 are both very good. and do we have to get into this again.

For me it is still IE6.  :grin2: Not 7

Yea its about time... at least once a month.  :evil6:

Has it been a month already??

Spam Topic :

Like my penis is bigger and better than yours.  :evil6:

And that is not what your wife told me!  :evil6:

:wink: *ducks and runs like hell after sugaring his bikes fuel tank*