Add Smileys to testmy.net!

CA3LE

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shaddup u guys... ur gonna scare him away...and i think he's a cute one...gosh i haven't even had a chance to show him my stuff...oh wait i'd better wait til he's hooked...i don't wanna scare him away...so i'll just say welcome...

:welcome:

now what's shovelin ur pan bottom??... and was he saying that there is a door there??

shaddup u guys... ur gonna scare him away...and i think he's a cute one...gosh i haven't even had a chance to show him my stuff...oh wait i'd better wait til he's hooked...i don't wanna scare him away...so i'll just say welcome...

now what's shovelin ur pan bottom??... and was he saying that there is a door there??

the nice momma T way... wait until you commit a mistake, you're gonna be in need of nylons... SHUG give the Cuffs back to momma T. :police:

edit: to fix ur quote

• 3 weeks later...

For those who cannot find the door

but it is all lies , that door is a revolving one  :lol

If it had hair around it you'd find it! :evil6::2funny:

:oops: .......... :2funny:........I don't feel alone in the universe any more  :evil6:

now what's shovelin ur pan bottom??... ??

:lol: it's a turn of the 20 century old style motorcycle saying ,long gone  in these modern times , but still spoke of by old time ,guys  but out of respect we still humour them ,

:evil6:,

Yeah, we need a nuke smilly IMHO  :2funny:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

coknuck u have a bunch too that haven't been added here...i'm gonna make a file of all or most of all of these and send it to ca3le cuz maybe he forgot about these

I don't know why some of these great smiles can't get put with rest of the lame smiles! angryoldman.gif

If you guy's wan't , I have a zipped folder with somewhere close to a thousand of them in it, and another folder w/ some repeats, but there's gotta be over 500 in there. I wrote a small script w/ automator to save them, so I might have wayyyyyy more then I think.  :haha: :haha: I find new ones all the time in there lol

I'll round them up and put them in a file and send you the link. Or if you want I'll upload them here? :smitten:

omgosh...don't put them here...ca3le will go over his bandwidth hahaha jk...but yeh...zip 'em up and send them......excluding what's in here...i'm saving those to send...hehe