Merry Christmas

basic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wishing you a very  :cool:  :wink:Merry Christmas to you and yours from me and mine...be safe...and kiss Santa on the mouth

and a very safe and Happy New Year[/

color]  :occasion14:

:cry2: I wish I could be your Santa tdawnaz , :oops:

LOL , Merry Christmas Testmy.net members

It is Christmas day here in the UK ,

Finally I have the advantage;  :lol:   Santa has told me he may have to miss the USA,

As he is running short of time, he has had to turn off his nuclear turbo booster to help save the environment,  so I have agreed to accept delivery of your prezzies , and I will Maybe , post them on in due course, Trust me I am a Brit,

Sorry Ca3le your New Motorcycle will have to undergo stringent UK Gov, testing b4 being exported to the USA, it may take me all summer to complete these tests,  :lol:

Thanks Guys for your online time and company

Have a safe and Merry Christmas

Best regards

Roco  UK   

Have a great safe Holiday everyone!!!!! Now to try and get these kids to bed!  :grin:

Whats the coolest toy you bought, dad? Im bout to get a dube and put toys together while the wife fills the stockings. Then im off to destroy the santa cookies and play ps2 with the wife. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

[move] occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> Jesus[/move]

Hey roco....life's a bitch........then you divorce a few....lol :laugh:

:lol:,. I aint got around to the divorce bit yet , we are trying a trial seperation ,  :lol:, it's been 14 years now  :evil6:, but I aint in no hurry,

nor is the G/F , why rush these things  :haha:

No comment.....especially tonight....and here... :laugh:

hi Aggr3  :wink2: you can PM me  :lol: my G/f is away in the S. of France , visiting relatives ,  :cry2:

my wife has gone home happy after a family reunion , so all is peace and quiet at last, :?

and the reserve is at midnight mass,

so the pressure is off for the time being,

You Guys dont know how much I suffer for my art  :evil6: