microworld???

mudmanc4

Today I get home and the better half, hammers me w/ "my computers weirding out", She says , She hit the space bar from  the machine being in standby mode. the thing goes blue screen. ( not BSOD).  And has  a Sig in the corner saying " microworld"  in  60' style font. Like the puffy style. I  Googeled it and things like antivirus for Linux, and a add-on for photoshop. I have never installed any of these, on this box.

I did a complete search of my HDD, and found nothing. Anyone have an idea where this may have come from?

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:  Ok then , got it.....................I was my kids room ,installing a Indy racing game for him, as to my surprise , the wife starts hollering, BLAHHHH>BLAHHHH ......spitter ...sputter,    BLahh, (you get my drift). So naturally, I come -a-runnin. Thinking maybe, the house was burning down , or osama wanted to use our place for a hideout. :confused2:

Stompin on the floor ,  She says, it's on..it's on ........  whaa?........I'm thinking  WTF is wrong w/ her? She points to the computer, ans repeats, I looked ...........and wow.. The tmn homepage was on. I said yes honey .neeto. She tells me "it"  the microworld screen was there. I dismissed as ?????????and left the room.

I finished my task  and returned to my toots. Talking to her discovered there was music involved now. It was evident what it was at this point. A screensaver I had come across while investigating the growth of  microbes, especially the one called yeast, cervasia.The yeast dance across the screen as they multiply, listening to there ipods.

Thats my life boys and girls :)[nerd]:haha: :haha:

:haha: What a life.  :evil6:

Better than being single and bored.  :wink2:

You got that right big-daddy :!: I been there  :)  Once The music from the thing got going, the kid and the wife ended up dancing to the screensaver.  :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:  OMG rotflfao :haha: :haha: :haha:

sh*t, I think I just started something , :DANCING TO THE SCREENSAVER" ?