Happy healthy New Year

Roco

Yeah, it is nearly time to unwrap those dusty annual resolutions again , as 2007 fast approaches ,

Did any one make any last year ? More importantly did you keep them ? [nerd]

planing any for this year you want to share , we may be able to help you keep  them  :tickedoff:

I just been reading a international health report , about the health differences between the USA-UK 

http://search.ft.com/searchArticle?sortBy=datearticle&page=207&queryText=society+&y=2&javascriptEnabled=true&id=060901000990&x=14

part quote

Actually I have (so far) successfully quit smoking this time. And losing weight is the only thing besides getting single that is left to make my life happy.  :twisted: So did you get done with yours yet?

And yes Americans are too insecure. About most everything. If they would stop looking for the answers from some lunatic on T.V. with a talk show, they might do better on there own.  :evil6: Although what would these talk show hosts do then  :?:  :haha:

Actually I have (so far) successfully quit smoking this time. And losing weight is the only thing besides getting single that is left to make my life happy.  :twisted: So did you get done with yours yet?

Good news on the quiting smoking Tommie , your one up on me on that one :thumbsup: that is my 2007 resolution , a pack of 20 now costs $9.50 in UK, so that is a added incentive to quit ,

and yeah a bit of weight lose would do me no harm either ,

as to getting single , I was thinking of going in the opposite direction ,  :evil6: , well, the washing up and ironing is piling up some  :laugh:

Tommie :  Congrats on quitting smoking.  Bout time.  I quit in '82 after a Neuro. Doctor told me I was going to stroke or die very, very soon.  Needless to say I believed him.  I'm in the process of losing weight now myself.

Had a BMI ( body mass index ) of 34.  I was getting pudgy. 5' - 10" with 44 waist.  Being single isn't really all it's cracked up to be at times. I've been single 3x's since I was 20;  trust me - there's more to life.

Well Roco the washing and ironing don't bother me. My mom said she was going to train us boys, so we would not have to get married just to get our chores done. So we had to come up with better excuses.  :evil6:

And there is not a thing I cannot do better than my wife, except... :wink: And it got lonely sometimes. A T.V. makes noise, but sometimes a little more than that is nice.  :grin2:

And EWO, I have been married twice myself. So single twice also. It is alright. Either way. Wives are just not trained the way they used to be in the old days.  :tickedoff: