CHILDISH

CA3LE

:angry5:  :angry3:

I would just like to say SHAME on everyone who partook in the 'FLAMEWARS' today.

And shame on The Rev for getting SO serious about a forum... and shame on .s1 for provoking it (but you can't blame him... he loves to play with fire).  And shame on  'unnamed people' for spamming the board.

This is coming from the owner of the Site... Here comes a quote people.

"This is an Internet Connection Benchmarking forum, this is a Computer Technical forum... this is NOT One Life to Live, this is NOT HIGHSCOOL, if you run into someone you don't like Do what you do in real life... DON'T FUCKIN' TALK TO THEM!  Or if you are a confrontational type of person use the PM system to get your point accross...  If I liked to baby-sit I would have made a babysitting website."

So please, for future reference think before you act.  And don't spam my boards, or you will a) be banned or B) have your right to post new thread taken away.

I am sorry if I offened anyone but seriously, this is a forum for people to learn from... how the hell can you find what you need to when you have to sift through a bunch of high school drama, I mean seriously.  Please learn from this... I will not hold it agaist anyone.

well, your support of .s1 seems to have taken away a huge source of DirecWay info.  :-P

There will always be new members with new information.  I am not going to let someone else run my business for me ;-) -- And someone was out there, mis-quoting me and misrepresenting my site.

Plus, check out the quote from the 'final' email 'HE' sent me.

If I receive ONE or ANY form of "hateful" retaliation (web-attacks,

'infected' e-mails or the log such as the man known as .s1 has been

attacking me with yet you support him ..., I will bring your website down to

the ground in a matter of minutes.  Rest assured I have the capability, so

warn your Mods to keep it cool or you will have more than you bargained for.

:haha: :haha: :haha: BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ... wait I need to breath ... okay  :haha: :haha: :haha: BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

WHEW!  :evil6:

So anyway, I got me a LOGGED email THREAT.

Okay, I will leave it at that, you guys make your own conclusion as to what side your on.