Let's hear from WinME/Compaq *fans* for a change

mogramjo

They always say they could have gotten us off, afterwards.  :evil6: Why not ever before? I did luckily run into my lawyer in court unexpectedly one time. I was there to take care of it, and he had moved to another state a few years before. And there he stood. Hwe asked so how are things? Duh.  :uglystupid2:

I said things would be much better if you would fix this while you happened to be here anyway. He gave me one heck of a discount and got it dropped.  :smitten:

Yeah, he is a great lawyer. To me anyway.  :angel4:

:lol:, yeah, not many :smile2:'s in the UK , had to laugh at the dinner party, I was seated next to a Magistrate and on the other side a lawyer :evil2:, The judge wanted the info on drugs ,  :evil6: as I said :wtf: I have only met you guys on motoring matter's :lol: the lawyer butted in saying he could have got me off those charges :lol: I left them arguing the points of law,  and partied  with their wives :thumbsup:

:lol: it turned out ok, and good for business , :wink2:

:haha: :haha: :2funny:

Roco the pimp

:haha: :haha: :2funny:

Roco the pimp

:2funny:,  Sparticus, that word has a diferent meaning in the uk  :lol:

No , I dont live of imoral earnings  :evil6:, mind you it might  better than working for a living  :lol:

or do you mean the  party with judges and Lawyers  :lol:

Hey,  I know which side my bread is buttered  :smile2:( UK saying )

but riddle me this,. why if you drop a slice of buttered bread ,it allways lands butter side down ? , bit like the story of my life  :evil2:

hahaha 'bread 'n' butter physics 101' cool!

well, doesn't everyone wear belt *and* suspenders (braces in uk)? it would be a bad time to need a spare hd...and not have one  :grin: but ya, I dread 'losing' the way it's set up now and supposedly, if I do have to install the new spare hd? the 2 CD set from Compaq would set me up exactly as I like it. One nagging doubt...(well, maybe a few more) it's a small .dat file to floppy that one of the options in the 'User Backup' etc CD. It 'says' it's 'if you need to install a new hard drive'...I have NO idea what to do with that tiny..whatever it is. Hahaha...how do I mash (oh I laughing so hard...can barely see!) it into the computer guts...hahaha to make the difference after plugging in a new hard driuve...pure mystery...and Z.E.R.O. clues in any documentation with the original stuff...or online or anywhere including Compaq support. Sooo....I gingerly purchased a drive-imaging/mirror/backup software for $40 too..thinking.... o O ( mebbe I'd better just copy my drive to new drive ) Now having re-capped the whole story Roco, I'm no closer to having all the answers than I was...maybe it will help to have refreshed my short-term memory...just in case :smiley:

So are you coarse and unslicked Roco?  :lol:

:knuppel2: more like a 25y old  sophisticate in a vintage chassis  :lol:and semi house trained ,

mogramjo, braces UK ,  lol suspenders ?,  UK males only wear them in private ,(for holding up stockings . in preferance too wearing tights  :shock::roll:

and yeah, we use rubbers to eraze pencil lines ,  :lol:

I just meant to 'agree' with you roco...regarding using extra precaution in 'covering all the bases' when it comes to this computer stuff. check, check, double-check..roger that! over! :smiley:

Mogramjo ,I think I underestimated your comand of the Brit- English ,  :undecided:

:lol: Roger and out ,  :wink:

Roco, I'm a fan of multi cultural expressions. Aren't we all? No worries mate :azn: Happy New Year or take your pick...hee! (spam, anyone? :roll: )

Happy New Year in a ton of other languages!!!!!! Cheers!

Afgani Saale Nao Mubbarak

Afrikaans Gelukkige nuwe jaar

Albanian Gezuar Vitin e Ri

Armenian  Snorhavor Nor Tari

Arabic Antum salimoun

Assyrian Sheta Brikhta

Azeri  Yeni Iliniz Mubarek!

Bengali Shuvo Nabo Barsho

Bulgarian