To all mods?

bigdaddy51

Will there be a new mod for the Direcway forum? I sure hope so, as I joined to be helped as well as help. I am a little unused to the posts here, but I assume that posters here are 18+. Over at amdmb.com these kind of posts wouldn't be tolerated because of the wide age varience ,some as young as 12. BD51 ;):D

I think i speak for ....most.... of us here when i say that i am truely sorry about all that.

Vanburen is the man of all knowledge in tweaking, he will help you as much as he can, as will the rest of us!

You just got lucky and had to see the little 'happenings' that went on today :P

Hang in there!

Will there be a new mod for the DirecWay forum? I sure hope so, as I joined to be helped as well as help. I am a little unused to the posts here, but I assume that posters here are 18+. Over at amdmb.com these kind of posts wouldn't be tolerated because of the wide age varience ,some as young as 12. BD51 ;):D

:) Great question, yes first if you can why dont you try and help anyone with a question in that area, and of course there are still many tech tips available to users posted. Thanks for your help  :)

8) Microwave

I will do my best. Actually I have had very good luck with my Dway sat,. but then I don't have the 6000 either. The guy that sold me my system ,was very honest and upfront about what it could and couldn't do.and was always right there for me. I haven't used Direcways tech support that much, because he told me that it was practically useless anyway. When I first bought it, my sat had "problems" that amounted to a 3 hour call, better known as a crash course in how to fix it, in the event that something went wrong. ;) I lose a driver once in a while ,but other than that my sat has done pretty good.The download is usually always good, but the upload sucks some of the time. I hope I continue to get good service from them, but I am no longer under any contract from them ,and can cancel any time, so they take care of me.  BD51 :D 

I think i speak for ....most.... of us here when i say that i am truely sorry about all that.

Vanburen is the man of all knowledge in tweaking, he will help you as much as he can, as will the rest of us!

You just got lucky and had to see the little 'happenings' that went on today :P

Hang in there!

yea .s1 is right, we will all help asmuch as we can, the technical part of sat is so much diff then other connections so i dont think i can help much in tweaking but if anyone wants to try, i will assist as good as i can.

if you cant get a answer here, then try www.dslreports.com

VanBuren :)