mp3 player question

intense

Ok friend of mine got her kids a scandisk sansa c200 mp3 players. Now when I try to put the mp3 music on it it says incorrect format. Im sure the file is mp3. Um the way I got the song may be just a bit questionable if you catch my drift. I even tried to music from a cd to the player again no luck. Any ideas or suggestions?? I did play the file and it works fine on the computer.

Have not yet tried it but sure thank you tons for the link. I looked all over for that information. Guess I just missed it. Looks like what I was looking for. If it does not solve the issue I will repost again. If not. It worked and that fixed it. Thank you so very very much. When it comes to mp3 players Im clueless. Strange. I can turn xp inside out and do pretty much anything with my computer but something simple like a mp3 player and I am just lost.