RESOLUTIONS RESOLUTIONS RESOLUTIONS ! ! !

tommie gorman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats wrong with that. ive had 3 with out any problems, my mom has had 7 with no problems, i can't even count how many my dad has had, and has never had a problem. My brother all Japanese cars, nothing but problems.

I've had nothing but problems with ford, always have to scrap em after about the first month that I own them chevy has never let me down  :shock:

Chevy's are ok, but as I said, not in a work truck. For me anyway. Chevy's always fall short of working hard enough. Mostly in the automatics, and the lack of enough low end torque in the motors.

its the same for me, Chevy's always fall short. especially with trucks they can even touch the F-150. We have a few of there trucks were i work and they are almost as bad as the dodge ram.

I actually had a chain tug of war with my F600 empty 292 cu in* stick VS a Chevy C-10 Heavy Chevy*4X4 locked in low* loaded with a cord of wood* 350 4 bbl.*  and yanked his ass but good once I found the right gear.  :evil6:

My brothers old oil burning Ford used to out work and pull my old 3/4 ton chevy all the time. Finally I got tired of being embarrassed.  :oops: Moved up to a work truck. And the Ford motors are built much heavier in the blocks and rods. Look at them sometime. It is not hard to tell...

Ooopps, train wreck. I might be a tad off topic.  :oops:

You can sure tell who has been married longer around here.  :2funny:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: Ya learn some stuff with time.  :-P:evil6:

You could always discuss cars in "the Car thread"

Yea but then this wouldn't be testmy, it would be some sort of other boring forum where discussions are kept on tract and Shugs are not allowed to roam.  :wink::lol: :lol:

One thing you have got to do, if you don't mind. By pass the media gossip, and give us the real low down on how it isover there for the natives. I am so tired of the news version.  :tickedoff:

I did have a couple of young friends over there, but have not recieved any real news since they both came back.

And I get so tired of hearing the death count everytime someone dies. Like they enjoy it or something.