How to set up computer:

disturbed

.....okay.....how would I set up a windows xp guest login in such a way:

- whenever a person logs out, everything is deleted - all the files they saved and so on ( all except one default folder I set in the beginning as administrator ), all the settings are reset to default ( desktop setup, file position on desktop and so on....you get the idea ), a user also cant install any programs other then what is already installed......

you get the idea....its kinda like the setup that most schools have for students, where everything is deleted/reset each time a user logs out

My guess is that ... without some heavy tweaking, this cannot be done solely through windows xp - perhaps I need some 3rd party software ? ....

Give me some ideas if you have any ;-) Id really appreciate it

You can do this..  It is going to require creating a new user and assigning it to the guest/limited group. 

The way that schools do it most of the time is through profile management and or they run a clean up script on log out.  Either way will work.. Sadly I do not have a Windows XP box with me..  I am about 95% sure that everything can be done on a standard windows xp pro machine.