More snow to colorado

Storm311

We have our tornados, that is enough for me for now.  :azn: And floods, and humidity. Man Florida is nice. I guess I could learn to have true shutters installed on my house.  :grin2: And not live ocean front.

you don't need no damn shutters  :grin2: just some wood for your windows when its on its way. Ocean front is the best place to live in florida.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Answer me one question dlewis, why do you always see them buying new plywood for each and every storm down there? I never see one person on the news using a pre-used piece of plywood. And afterwards there is a shortage all over the US afterwards.  :evil6: And the prices skyrocket.  :lost:

Just curious.

And no your not Roco, you just wanted to show the girls your buns. I know better.  :twisted:

Answer me one question dlewis, why do you always see them buying new plywood for each and every storm down there? I never see one person on the news using a pre-used piece of plywood. And afterwards there is a shortage all over the US afterwards.  :evil6: And the prices skyrocket.  :lost:

Just curious.

And no your not Roco, you just wanted to show the girls your buns. I know better.  :twisted:

because plywood doesnt do well once it gets wet. it dries out then breaks. If you buy the good stuff and not the cheap shit like everyone else then your ok.

My parents never put plywood on any of the windows becuase we too many, serioulsy we have 10 windows in the fron of our house, it would be insane to board up all the windows, to be honest i love hurricanes, lol, u get out of school, you get to watch the wind rip up all the trees, my pool usually floods.  Really they arent that bad at all just as long as they dont level ur house they are cool

My parents never put plywood on any of the windows becuase we too many, serioulsy we have 10 windows in the fron of our house, it would be insane to board up all the windows, to be honest i love hurricanes, lol, u get out of school, you get to watch the wind rip up all the trees, my pool usually floods.  Really they arent that bad at all just as long as they dont level ur house they are cool

i never put up anything eather, if a window breaks its not my problem. I pick up the phone and call maintenance

you also misspell becuase the same way i do  :haha: :haha:

The snow ain't so bad if you don't have kids, or lose power. The last icestorm we lost electric. Meaning no furnace or lights. But we didhave hot water.  :shock: Luckily I had 2 of mom's old kerosene heaters and some kerosene in the shed. There is no warning of an ice storm. And you'd best have some food in the shelves and the freezer. Also luckily I own a 4X4 Pickup. We had no power for 3 days, and then again that night for 2 more days. Some folks were out for weeks. We were lucky.  :angel:

And being a landlord, my wife calls maintenance too.  :uglystupid2: