Razr V3M

Storm311

If you are thinking of a chocolate I would look at this first.

http://reviews.cnet.com/LG_VX8600/4505-6454_7-32154930.html

just recently got that phone, its very nice looking and has lots of features. For me it isnt as fingerprint prone as others say it is, maybe i keep clean hands, but it seems to always have the same glossy finish. It has pretty good battery life aswell. If u can stand to dish out a little more money i would def buy the LG vx8600 over the razer.

If you are thinking of a chocolate I would look at this first.

http://reviews.cnet.com/LG_VX8600/4505-6454_7-32154930.html

I'm not interested in the chocolate to be honest, right now I have this:

http://reviews.cnet.com/Motorola_E815/4505-6454_7-31280474.html

The review is wrong though.  I know several other people with the Moto E815 and they all suffer from a phone that freezes constantly throughout the day!  The phone is horrible and that is why I am upgrading to begin with.

Ive read a couple of reviews and some people say the speakerphone isn't very good, in your opinion TS does it have a good speakerphone..I won't rely on it too heavily as I'll probably get a new bluetooth but I just like to have good quality on it.

I miss my poor blue tooth. They are great to have though!

The speaker is not all that bad nextell i think has the best speaker phone ..i have only used the speaker phone a couple of time i use my bluetooth most of the time since we are not allowed to use the the phones without a ear pice on post (while driving that is ) in MHO i think you will be happy with the phone.

HOOAH

out tstillery                :evil6:

My wife and I have a Razr V3 and at first it seemed ok. After reading some of the reviews on the phone I have to agree with them. I sent my phone back because it was dropping calls and the speaker and speaker phone were both lousy. Everytime I talk on the phone I am waiting for it to drop the call or always saying "what??" I can't hear you. The sound is that bad. If I could have tried it out before I got it I would have kept my old phone and carrier (Sprint). I'm on Cingular (who have the commercials for the least dropped calls). That's sure not true in my case. I have heard that the newer version of the phone is somewhat better. All I know is when my contract runs out I will be looking for another phone and probably another carrier as well.  I live out in west Texas and Cingular's reception out here sucks.

Welcome to the forum jjtexas  :wave:  :welcome:

You might check with Verizon when you look. They are just about the largest, so stands to reason they have the most towers.  :wink2: I seldom loose a call. One area about a block long on the way home. So not long enough to worry, we just hang on, and it comes right back on.  :grin2:

"can you hear me now...can you hear me now"  :wink: