The whole forum is shrinking??

tommie gorman

For some reason, just the last few minutes the forum writing and the whole strip of info has been shrinking. I went to different web pages, they are fine. In reply it is ok. But after I post, it shrinks. Just wondered if I accidently changed something, if we were being attacked again, etc... Just weird.

OK, here are 2 side by side pics.font is different from left and right. Reply is larger letters. But just in the view area. Is there some way to put the font different only in the view area?

I guess I will try refresh and a couple of other things.

Glasses only for reading. Not internet.  :wink2:

OK, here are 2 side by side pics.font is different from left and right. Reply is larger letters. But just in the view area. Is there some way to put the font different only in the view area?

thats odd.

try clearing your cache and cookies. also what is your font size on for the browser go to view then font size.

Glasses ? don't talk to me about Glasses , just paid $600 for 2 pairs of make yourself look more intelligent reading glasses , Yeah ,we have free health care in the UK  :evil2:

and I still cant see through womens dresses , :lol: but I can now find the loo OK  :lol:

P.s. Tim P,  don't encourage me , it could be fatal , .....................for me  :evil6:

I am surprised Ca3le hasn't fallen of his chair , shrinking TMN, is close to all our hearts  :evil6:

So you see no difference?

OK, maybe it will go away. Who knows. Computers are strange sometimes.  :grin2:

And now it will only allow one attachment in preview.

I also just ran adware. Nothing serious. Will do cookies next.

Hi Tommie , are things OK now , I am just doing a attachment test

looks OK to me

• 3 weeks later...