Testmy.net your site CA3LE so be the boss

cholla

Ca3LE: I was off line most of the day & missed the war that got started.Your the boss so put a stop to it.Make what ever decision you think is best for testmy.net then stick to it. No one ever said being the boss is always easy.AS i see it what ever happened there are 4 decisions only my opinion .1. Ask the reverend back & tell him & s1 they will just have to get along or not be moderators.2.Let it stand as it is now with s1 here & the reverend gone if you do that you may have to side with s1 in this to make it work.3.Ask the reverend back & give s1 his walking papers if you do that you may have to side with the reverend to make it work.4.give them both their walking papers.So be the boss take over the situation or a problem like this WILL DESTROY A GOOD WEBSITE & FORUM. This is my advice & opinion take it or leave it.  :idea: Cholla

I will let it stand as is I would say it is pretty neutral .However  If CA3LE wants to delete it hes the boss. I have no problem with him deleting this or any other post on his site. As long as a post is civil no one should have any problem with it.And a forum needs a certain freedom of speech or it's not a forum. Problems only occur when it leaves the adult level  :-| Cholla

The Rev wanted to leave, I'm not going to invite him back.  If he wants to come back he will first have to apologize to me at this point... he said some stuff to me that was out of line.

Can we get off this subject.  :lol:

Thank you CA3LE: You have made your decision .you may have made it elsewhere in the forum & I missed it .The one here is concise& to the point.I'm sure you & the reverend's discussion involved a lot more than the forum members know.Surely there were contractual agreements about the new server( I am not asking about the contractual agreement ;that's none of my business.) . If there weren't something to think about CA3LE. You are right enough.  :-|  Cholla

Fucking lame... I pm'd you politely asking to chill with the whole topic alltogeather, since it has the potential to start shit backup and you refuse, yet ca3le says the same exact thing and you drop it. Absolutely brilliant.