AHHHHHH EVERYONES ARGUING/BITCHING/W.E. THIS IS TO LIGHTEN UP THE MOOD

wingzero2309

What do u think of the video?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do u think of the video?

• ROFLMAO HAHA FUNNY STUFF
    • Sucks...if you pick this it means either two things: you have no taste for comedy, or you did not see the video

eh...everyone quit bitch cuz reverend is apparently gone and quit with all the flaming towards s1...its annoying to see those as the 'top' topics...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just saw the funniest thing in my entire life i havent laughed so hard for such a long time

its EXTREMELY funny, especially if ur asian, even funnier if ur a brown guy like me (eh...im paki not indian tho)

watch it, its a little bit racial but man...its HILARIOUS

http://rack1.nethosters.com/~charles/russell/russell.ram

if u prefer a higher quality version, im sure theres probably some on p2p or bittorrent just search for 'Russell Peters'

russell peters is an indian comedian and he's fuking hilaroius...crude at times, but hell he makes fun of brown ppl too and i find it extremely funny

WATCH IT MANG!

EDIT:SIGH...26 views, and not 1 post

hmm...maybe my topic title is misleading

EDIT A FEW SECS LATER: woohooo a reply!

Hey don't talk about canadians LOL I am canadian I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!? I think Iam but people say I am american but my mom and her hole family came form cananda see she was 8 when she moved here and my dad was american thou but anyway I don't care if you talk about canadians I am just playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So keep it up it is funny even to me!!!!!