new mouse...what an improvement

disturbed

I bought a new mouse and a mouse pad to assist me in photoshop when I do graphics and so on......

.......first, I gotta say that I am absolutely stunned (...im serious) of how good this mouse is - precision of it is amazing - even outside of photoshop, for example when playing FPS games I can notice significant increase in movement quality and precision......movement is so much smoother (...that thanks goes to the mouse pad), and well....i gotta say again....precise !!!

I am soooooooooo glad that I bought the mouse and the pad - this is just after playing around with it for few hours - simply amazing.......

mouse: logitec mx518

mouse pad: xtrac ripper XL

.....I give both items 6 out of 5 stars for superior quality !!!

I recently bought a Laser wireless mouse from Micro Innovations to replace a wireless optical mouse from Microsoft and I have to say that it beats the hell out of my old optical mouse. It is so very precise and the movement is very rapid, it has excellent response. Course I bought a Laser mouse mat to use it on too, which I am sure helps a lot. But, no matter how long they claim the batteries will last they never last near as long. So, I use rechargabloe batteries in mine. Speaking of which Ray-O-Vac has the new hybrid batteries that are supposed to last even longer when charged than regular rechargables. I haven't tried them, I will in the future.