Halo 2 hosting issues XBL network junkies R welcome

h2haxor

well, my speeds are great. testing on speakeasy.net/speedtest my speed for every testsite except seattle is atleast 9000+/1024+ with bursts being to the upper teens and low 20's in dallas and chicago, today i hosted a game with me and one other guy and we were it yellow bar the whole game(my guess would be a 200ms lat) my connection to xbox live is great, almost perfect lat:58(63) packets: 25/25 my NAT is open. i rarely get host, and according to blunted a 1mbps upload should host a 12 person game with perfect green bar(60ms> latency) and yet i can't host 1 person w/o screwed up lag(on their end) and i hosted 5 different people with the same results. i rarely get host in optimatch when i do peoples connections fluctuate crazily, rarely do i have more than 3 people with perfect green bar, most are yellow and red(500ms< latency)

can anyone help?

if that was you who sent a FR to my accounts on XBL we can test your line and i'll give you host a few games and you can make yourself pingable so i can see what i get to you when you are hosting and when your not and we'll see what we might be able to do after that. :smile2:

thats weird man cause 3 of my routers worked the 1st time so maybe your doing something wrong or maybe something is broken.  i dont know what it could be but as i said i tried 3 routers Linksys WRT-54G, D-Link DGL-4300 and an old Netgear that i forgot the model and they work fine.