From an Old Member

fred

Now that it is all over I want to thank our Host ,Boss ,Major, and all the lieutenants, and everybody else that keeps our wonderful site moving forward and upward, A very happy new year and a prayer for all of our young men and women that are constantly in harms way in the war zone where ever it is. Again Thanks and may God Bless each and every one of you.  :grin2: :grin2:

Fred

Now that it is all over I want to thank our Host ,Boss ,Major, and all the lieutenants, and everybody else that keeps our wonderful site moving forward and upward, A very happy new year and a prayer for all of our young men and women that are constantly in harms way in the war zone where ever it is. Again Thanks and may God Bless each and every one of you.  :grin2: :grin2:

Fred

:grin2: :grin2: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Fred

:occasion14::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fred

:grin2: :grin2:

hey fred where ya been??...u should come around more often...u ARE a very old and respected member (#55) glad u keep coming back :) ...anyhoooo...

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone...

cheers2.gif  champagne.gif

and a solemn prayer for our boys...always...they do a tough proud job for us...

Fred

May the new year bring you health and good fortune.  Cheers.  :occasion14:

I would like to add one more item and that is of knowledge. Just take a moment and think of the monies that have been saved by our site if the average person had taken his puter to a shop to be upgraded, repaired, diagnosed, ect. ect. how much would have been spent and this is where Van the Man comes in as not to take away from any other member that has shared with us their knowledge. His contributions in my estimations are enormous and can not put a price tag on that. and of course the Boss his hard work and diligence has also been enormous. Having said all of that again Happy and a mighty Prosperous New Year :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

Old # 55

Fred

They say the first to go is the memory Old # 5, I mean Old # 55. :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

:2funny: but a young lady of my acquaintance told me memory, was the second thing to go in males over 45 years of age  :evil6:

My thanks for the forum go too all involved , from the todays newbie, to the Governor

Bless them all , the long , the short , and the tall , the next bit belongs in the defunct members lounge  :lol:

Fred...Re:

"Now that it is all over I want to thank our Host ,Boss ,Major, and all the lieutenants, and everybody else that keeps our wonderful site moving forward and upward, A very happy new year and a prayer for all of our young men and women that are constantly in harms way in the war zone where ever it is. Again Thanks and may God Bless each and every one of you."

DIG YA THERE...& DITTO FRIEND!

'mo' [nerd]

Aww..you guys are not only 'cute' but sweet too.. :smitten: have a cuppa? on me! (__)? (__)? and and extra (__)? for me :grin2:

:lol: we have been called many things  , but I don't recall "cute and sweet "b4 ,

*our New Years resolution must be working Tommie  :thumbsup:*

anyway thanks Mogramjo  :smitten:, positive feedback is allways welcome  :lol:

Regards from Roco , the tall dark handsome one , Tommie can go fly his own kite  :evil6: Oh sorry Bro, I forgot, resolution , resolution , resolution

LOL,  Fred is member #55 , he sure has staying power  :occasion14:

#22375 for me , guess it makes me the oldest new kid on the block  :evil6:,

Well, I won't pull rank on you here...but 'sonny', I'm having to know..my kids are 43, 42 and 40 this last 2 months...hee hee. Of course I was a child bride.

I've respect even for those I'm older than...if they're not too uppity :grin: hee [geek]

By the way...the 9 to 1 ratio of male to female in TMN(eck)? Is that why there's no 'blushing' smiley? figgers :wink: