Receiving Testmy.net e-mail

leoinnj

I was checking and deleting old e-mail, and when I went to the bulk mail folder, there were all my recent e-mails from Testmy.net.

Does anyone have an idea why it would suddenly change from the Inbox?

I have not made any change in my security settings, nor have I written in any message rules. I am using Outlook Express 6.

I was checking and deleting old e-mail, and when I went to the bulk mail folder, there were all my recent e-mails from Testmy.net.

I have not made any change in my security settings, nor have I written in any message rules. I am using Outlook Express 6.

a spam filter is now picking it up as spam.

I was checking and deleting old e-mail, and when I went to the bulk mail folder, there were all my recent e-mails from testmy.net.

just click ur rules wizard (the little organized icon) and set those emails to go to ur inbox (or a new folder that u can name whatever u want...mine says TMN)...something obviously changed...so just make a rule for it to go where u want it to go...u can also add that email address to ur address book then tell it what folder to put that mail in...that's what i did

I changed the email address that the forum emails come from.  They used to come from noreply@ tmn now they come from forum@ tmn.  You may have had the previous address added to a safe list or whitelist of some sort but now that I made that change you'll have to add the new address to that whitelist.  That would be my best guess as to why this happened :)

Let me know if I'm right :-D

-D

I changed the email address that the forum emails come from.  They used to come from noreply@ tmn now they come from forum@ tmn.  You may have had the previous address added to a safe list or whitelist of some sort but now that I made that change you'll have to add the new address to that whitelist.  That would be my best guess as to why this happened :)

Let me know if I'm right :-D

-D

LOL now they get blocked for me  :cry:  no big deal tho ill just add the address to my whitelist