in case of emergency..lol..

daytrader

fwiw..my satelite system has been doing good (1000/192) plan..HughesNet..

anyways over the weekend my 2 year old grandson came in here, with internet on and must've played my keyboard like a piano..lol..

long story short..

stats on internet dropped to 192/15 speed..OMG!..

I did not un-install Hughes net, but I removed line from back of computer and  I put set-up disc back in and followed directions, re-booted, and it basically, immediately came back up to snuff..

I noticed a section running on set-up program about OPTIMIZING windows settings...that it did..that probably corrected what grandson did..

just fyi..

I tried that but got message that "cannot be restored to that date, please try another."..and I went to one prior to that..same message..geesh..so noticed HughesNet Tool Box was missing so I wound up as last resort kind of re-installing HughesNet..Luckily, that worked.

bottomline..don't leave 2 year TAZ un-attended in computer room with computer and internet up and running..LOL..

bottomline..don't leave 2 year TAZ un-attended in computer room with computer and internet up and running..LOL..

I have a large corner desk and in one section I have a extra key board and pullout tray, some screws and small screw drivers in the tray and my grandson uses that only. Only 3 now and he has used that one only over a year now.

I guess you still need to keep your eye on them  :police:

I know that is right.  :evil6:

Been there and done that. I finally gave them my 4 year old comp. Now they don't even bother mine. Their's keeps them busy. Offline of course.  :wink2: But plenty of games and learning programs.  :grin2: