My absence

xs1

Happy new year to all and i wish you all are having a better one than i. New year rolls around and me and my fiance both lose our jobs, for no aparent reason. must be a " dont need ya after the holidays " type thing.. :shrug:  So basically 2007 has brought me and my woman,  no money ,  no cigs , no gas in the car,  no food.  And the best part of all,  my car has a GPS system in it, so in about 2 weeks or so i lose my car, which i just sunk $800 dollars worth of sound system into.  :grin2:

happy new years to all, and may the world rot in hell.

that just sucks nick, i could understand them letting kendra go, but not you, weren't you there for well over a year now?

don't worry about your car they are not going to take it in 2 weeks, you have to be 3 months behind on your payments before they will take it. just focus on getting your self a job, don't worry about anything else.

awww...nick i'm so sorry to hear that ur year has started out so rough...like i told u before...when one door closes another opens...just make sure u've got ur eyes and ears open and don't miss it...

we missed u...

hey...like shugar...i too don't like the way that last sentence sounded...we're here if u need us...u know that

Thanks guys, im looking into goodyear automotive center. hopefully this guy will give me a chance. He seems to despise walmart automotive center, and says its good that im coming from there, he said he'll " show me the "RIGHT" way to do things, not to mention they start out paying about 12 or 14 bucks an hour. which is like.....6 bucks more an hour than i was making at walmart automotive.....lol well see tho. Hopefully everything turns out for the best.

keep your eyes peeled, ill keep you all posted....  or lewis will lol.  :wink:

went to goodyear, was a bust...  the guy starts people at $1.00 less than i was making at walmart, and he didnt seem to interested... he said " ill put your application in the stack here and we'll be giving you a call tomorrow...... probably..... 

so yea... back to square 1 and still without a job... ahhhhh god damnit man... why does this shit have to happen .. :-

went to goodyear, was a bust...  the guy starts people at $1.00 less than i was making at walmart, and he didnt seem to interested... he said " ill put your application in the stack here and we'll be giving you a call tomorrow...... probably..... 

so yea... back to square 1 and still without a job... ahhhhh god damnit man... why does this shit have to happen .. :-

that sucks bro... but keep with it, just apply at everyplace you can think of... get the news paper and just start calling around to the avaiable jobs. you will get one very soon.