make your predictions...40K members...on what date??

tdawnaz

tdawnaz the list might be a bit easier to read if written in order by date.  :wink2: At least to see what is left to pick from.

VanBuren 01/15/07

me 01/16/07

buntz 01/17/07

dlewis23 01/19/07

Ryan314 01/20/07 @ 3:47 pm

Shug7272 01/21/07 @ 3:46 pm.

Sparticus 2/1/06

tommie gorman 02/02/07

roco 02/15/07

FiberOptic 02/21/07

mogramjo (guess)

And remember shug and Ryan, someone can pick the rest of your day. OR do you want the whole day to your self.  :evil6:

So no one wants Valentines day yet?  :smitten:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tdawnaz the list might be a bit easier to read if written in order by date.  :wink2: At least to see what is left to pick from.

VanBuren 01/15/07

me 01/16/07

buntz 01/17/07

dlewis23 01/19/07

Sparticus 2/1/06

tommie gorman 02/02/07

roco 02/15/07

FiberOptic 02/21/07

mogramjo (guess)

And remember shug and Ryan, someone can pick the rest of your day. OR do you want the whole day to your self.  :evil6:

So no one wants Valentines day yet?  :smitten:

It doesnt matter what everyone else picks... me or Ryan got it all sewn up.  :grin2:  :azn:

Hmm, I'm guessing 2/1/06

:evil6:

sparticus...i'm assuming u meant 02/01/07

good idea tommie :)

yeh the days that they picked r taken now...the times r just an addition...for precision i guess  :haha:

it's growing...here's what we have now...if i left anthing or anyone out let us know...

VanBuren 01/15/07

me 01/16/07

buntz 01/17/07

dlewis23 01/19/07

Sparticus 2/1/07

tommie gorman 02/02/07

mogramjo 02/03/07

roco 02/15/07

FiberOptic 02/21/07

So you 2 must be sharing up after it is all over.  :wink2:

:lol: spot on Tommie, I have the photos to prove it ,

Shugs & Ryan , just send me 500 TMN bucks in a plain brown envelope , or I Will post the incriminating Photos

the Photo is of the poor inocent critter before the  of  sordid ,event  :evil2::shock:.... , :evil2::lol:

lies  :whaa:

you know you did the same thing with that panda too  :shock:

we have the proof ,and dont think you have  it sewn up , I have copies of the medical report ,

So guys pay up , or I will be forced  to post very distressing photos,

Signed Roco ,Duh , Ocor leader of the black hand gang , dirty digits association

Hell I predict it will happen on the day it happens AM or PM. :wink2:

contest over I declare Coknuck the winer ,  :lol: oh lol man wish i could have predicted that so accurately, now that is what I call lateral thinking , respect,  :evil6:   ............ :lol:

So that is what happened to that poor little bear in the window. I hewrd it got kidnapped.  :evil6: Poor little Teddy.  :cry:

So send me one of the smaller bills Roco, I have never seen one, I was beginning to think the bucks were a myth. Or at least a copy of one.  [nerd]

And if it falls on my day, I guess I will have to look up coknuck then.  :knuppel2:

I might even go so far as to steal his spell checker while I am all the way down to Kentucky.  :lost: Old bikers never change.

Hmm, I'm guessing 2/1/06

:evil6:

Thanks for the good luck, i'll be needing it i'm going against Roco UK!

:haha:

:lol: Sparticus I think we stand an equal chance on this one , I have just been checking the new members Stats., :thumbsup:

So send me one of the smaller bills Roco, I have never seen one, I was beginning to think the bucks were a myth. Or at least a copy of one.  [nerd]

Ok Tommie will do , as soon as I can get  them back from the UK police counterfeit dept.

they are still laughting at studying them  :evil6:

BTW your putting the month b4 the day is doing my head in  :evil2:

P.S. Shugs &Ryan the bear is now conscious and talking , your time is running out , :twisted: 

Roco....the latest member number is 39424...so we still need 576.....@ 51.4 registerations per day that's 12 days from now....or...the 18th.. :azn:

Aggr, Yes you are right on that, but the stat. averages don't show the day to day sign up's, it was running at 30 ave per day b4 Christmas , but I didn't factor in all the new Christmas puter users  that can't get the speed Santa promised , :evil6: Git, I he lost my train set when I was a kid , so my dad told me

they are still laughting at studying them  :evil6:

BTW your putting the month b4 the day is doing my head in  :evil2:

FIrst off is that all they are doing. I thought they might be running shug and Ryan through the system while they were at it. Like interpoll or something. (James Bond )  :wink2:

So that is not how you right it in the UK? June 10, 1959 would be 10-1-59 then?  :lost:  It's been that way since I was a youngin. I forgot you guys also drive on the wrong side oft the road.  :evil6:

And I am betting you are wrong Aggr3  :icon_jokercolor:

FIrst off is that all they are doing. I thought they might be running shug and Ryan through the system while they were at it. Like interpoll or something. (James Bond )  :wink2:

So that is not how you right it in the UK? June 10, 1959 would be 10-1-59 then?  :lost:  It's been that way since I was a youngin. I forgot you guys also drive on the wrong side oft the road.  :evil6:

And I am betting you are wrong Aggr3   :icon_jokercolor:

James Bond is curently investigating a case of teddy bear abuse,  :twisted:

involving some top ranking USA citizens , he is checking credit card use linked to some very undesirable web sites  :evil2:

June the 10th 1959  :evil6: .........

would be written and spoken as the 10 th of June 1959  =  10.6.1959

in the UK

:Lil: yeah we drive on on the left hand side of the road , for good reason ,

most people are right handed, your sword would be in it's scabbard on your left side ,most surprise attack's would come from the bushes on your left,

so drawing your sword from the left side would be faster ,

mind you we don't get a lot of sword play on the UK roads today  :lol:

just guys shaving women putting their make up on , all all drinking coffee and eating toast , going nowhere fast  :evil6: