make your predictions...40K members...on what date??

tdawnaz

You almost confused me there.  :confused2: But if you were driving on the "RIGHT" side of the road in the first place. The bush attacks would be from your right side then.  :wink: (notice right side cannot be the wrong side then? )  :grin2:

looks like you are Right on that Tommie ,

if you drive on the right and your sword is on the left , you have to draw it from the left across your body, which wasts time , bit like a gentlemanly

shoot out at the saloon bar , but not a lot of call for this advantage these days,  :evil6:, but I am thinking of restarting the tradition , * wonder what the chances would be if I leap out into the middle lane of the freeway  brandishing my trusty sword , and stoping a Volvo estate, with Central locking sipps , abbs,  turbo ,traction control , air bags,  seat belts , sat nav, and full body armour etc.

and demanding you money or your life * 

Oh I do miss the good old days ,sigh, when men were men ,and boys loved their teddies Bare  :evil6:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ima clear up this date order...by puttin in the names of the month...so if i listed urs wrong...let me know :)

VanBuren Jan 15, 2007

me Jan 16, 2007

buntz Jan 17, 2007

Aggr3 Jan 18, 2007

dlewis23 Jan 19, 2007

Ryan314 Jan 20, 2007 @ 3:47 pm

Shug7272 Jan 21, 2007 @ 3:46 pm.

Sparticus Feb 01, 2007

tommie gorman Feb 02, 2007

mogramjo Feb 03, 2007

DjVaGGo Feb 13, 2007

roco Feb 15, 2007

FiberOptic Feb 21, 2007

coknuck (on the day it happens)

:lol: spot on Tommie, I have the photos to prove it ,

Shugs & Ryan , just send me 500 TMN bucks in a plain brown envelope , or I Will post the incriminating Photos

the Photo is of the poor inocent critter before the  of  sordid ,event  :evil2::shock:.... , :evil2: :lol:we have the proof ,and dont think you have  it sewn up , I have copies of the medical report ,

So guys pay up , or I will be forced  to post very distressing photos,

Signed Roco ,Duh , Ocor leader of the black hand gang , dirty digits association

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  :321:

wtf lol, shug started it.. he taught me all i know about stuffed animals ROFL  :2funny:

What the HELL.. thats a lie and you know it... bastard. you still coming over tonight? bring the teddies

Oh and just so everyone knows. If I have to sign up everyone of the Alzheimer's patients in my ward I will win this one.  :twisted:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

come on ladys lets all get along now

Yes m'am.

Yea but I wanted something then... My wife felt frisky last night (Lord only knows why, have you seen me lately, im fat as hell) so I dont need you for a while. The truth hurts.  :wink::2funny:

I have a confession, I've been using you all along...

What the HELL.. thats a lie and you know it... bastard. you still coming over tonight? bring the teddies

Ok guys, I gave you both a chance , the TMN bucks never arived ,

so you have one last chance , mabe you think I am joking  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

check out the Pics , there is worse to follow , unless , yeah you know what I mean  :shocked::police: