Codename "Zephyr"

REV0LUTI0NIZED

i saw this earlier today, and its going to suck for everyone that already bought a xbox and wants real good hi-def.

My guess is that they will refund or some how compensate the original hardware owners.  Otherwise I would expect some type of class action lawsuit.

There is a video on youtube of this console booting up and playing using the HDMI. Also there is a new chip that is inside that replaces the ANA chip called HANA. If the article I read was right the current 360 can only output analog and will never be able to have a HDMI upgrade due to the need for the new HANA chip. MS just shit on alot of people. That being said if they would make online free I would buy one of the new models. Oh the article had pics of the new chips as well, let me see if I can find it.

www.x-scene.com

There is a video on youtube of this console booting up and playing using the HDMI. Also there is a new chip that is inside that replaces the ANA chip called HANA. If the article I read was right the current 360 can only output analog and will never be able to have a HDMI upgrade due to the need for the new HANA chip. MS just S#!t on alot of people. That being said if they would make online free I would buy one of the new models. Oh the article had pics of the new chips as well, let me see if I can find it.

www.x-scene.com

Correct, I doubt that Microsoft would make Xbox Live a free service. Plus it's only 50 bucks a year. :smiley:

Correct, I doubt that Microsoft would make Xbox Live a free service. Plus it's only 50 bucks a year. :smiley:

Yea times about 5 years. $250 bucks without ANY downloads or microtransactions. Besides with Blu Ray kicking HD DVDs ass PS3 is the best bet for me. Not everyone, but me.

Cool, people have their own preffences.

Yup, but like I said I'm no console hater. I would buy the 360 if on line went free and probably will anyway after a price drop or two. I will definitely get the Wii for my daughter and wife (me too) it looks fun as hell but I ain't paying 250 for it. Well unless the wife tells me I am.  :haha: Too bad everywhere cant be like TestMy (the best place on earth) anywhere else you would have called my mother a whore by now.  :evil6:

Yup, but like I said I'm no console hater. I would buy the 360 if on line went free and probably will anyway after a price drop or two. I will definitely get the Wii for my daughter and wife (me too) it looks fun as hell but I ain't paying 250 for it. Well unless the wife tells me I am.  :haha: Too bad everywhere cant be like TestMy (the best place on earth) anywhere else you would have called my mother a whore by now.  :evil6:

Same here, no console hater. I'm going to get the PS3 when it's available, mostly for it's Blu-Ray. :grin:

Same here, no console hater. I'm going to get the PS3 when it's available, mostly for it's Blu-Ray. :grin:

Alot of people seem to be buying it only for Blu Ray. Its still win win for Sony I guess. 499 for Blu Ray is great right now and hey if a game comes out you like your set there to. No Wii for you?

Alot of people seem to be buying it only for Blu Ray. Its still win win for Sony I guess. 499 for Blu Ray is great right now and hey if a game comes out you like your set there to. No Wii for you?

Yup, but for right it's only useful for one thing and that's watching Blu-Ray movies on it. Since it has no good games out for it yet, thats what i meant.  The Xbox 360 is coming out with another cool thing that I like and that is... IPTV. :cool:

http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/06/xbox-360-getting-iptv/

You know I have heard alot of buzz about this and have yet to even read what it is. I guess if I had one I would read it.  :haha: I have read that the 360 HD media download is doing EXCELLENT as of late. Oh and for the games I agree. I will rent Resistance  and then wait for Motorstorm and another one I am looking forward to but cant remember what it is.  :uglystupid2:

You know I have heard alot of buzz about this and have yet to even read what it is. I guess if I had one I would read it.  :haha: I have read that the 360 HD media download is doing EXCELLENT as of late. Oh and for the games I agree. I will rent Resistance  and then wait for Motorstorm and another one I am looking forward to but cant remember what it is.  :uglystupid2:

I had a 360 not no more. :cry: I never had a chance to try that out, so i don't know if its good. Resistance looks like a good game but I would also rent it.

yea the content microsoft has up there is great, but with only a 20gb hard drive you can't download much.

I think the 120 is coming soon, if for no other reason than Sony having 60. I just cant wait to see the price, will they take a loss and sell em or make profit and probably have few takers. I guess they could make profit and get alot of takers but I doubt it. But I bet we will find out by next Christmas.

I think the 120 is coming soon, if for no other reason than Sony having 60. I just cant wait to see the price, will they take a loss and sell em or make profit and probably have few takers. I guess they could make profit and get alot of takers but I doubt it. But I bet we will find out by next Christmas.

it will be 200 bucks

it will be 200 bucks

That seems to be  a popular guess but I doubt they will sell volume at that price. Hell thats almost a Wii.

I guess, well the demos get old so they get deleted sooner or later.

Thats what I was thinking. D spends too much time with the rich ass people he builds for.  :haha: