You like Mythbusters? Check this out.

Shug7272

Thanks, props to digg. They are good for something, everyonce in a while. And yea Ryan is right, there are not many shows that teach and entertain. Don't tell anyone but I love Alton Brown of Food Network (go figure huh). I am SO glad Discovery is getting back to its roots and away from the "We are gonna remodel a hillbillies home and put plumming in" bullshit TLC is still stuck on. Oh and Tommie I didnt make it through either. I will go back though.

Thanks, props to digg. They are good for something, everyonce in a while. And yea Ryan is right, there are not many shows that teach and entertain. Don't tell anyone but I love Alton Brown of Food Network (go figure huh). I am SO glad Discovery is getting back to its roots and away from the "We are gonna remodel a hillbillies home and put plumming in" bullshit TLC is still stuck on. Oh and Tommie I didnt make it through either. I will go back though.

theres nothing wrong with you watching Alton Brown of Food Network. hell i watch the him and a bunch of other people on the food network, it helps me cook so much better for my wife.

I like watching the food network, when they have the shugar sculpture making contests, then they have to CARRY THEM to another table, and if it breaks your outta here. I FEEL SO BAD WHEN THEY BREAK THOUGH!!!  :sad:

:2funny: Me too, i keep telling myself that it could of been in my tummy... that delicious, yummy, creamy... umm... get it together F1NAl... I am a MAN! I don't eat cake.

I FEEL SO BAD WHEN THEY BREAK THOUGH!!!  :sad:

Hell thats why I watch. Just waiting for it.

Wait for it... Wait for it..... *CRASH* SHIT... Bingo.  :2funny:

:2funny: Me too, i keep telling myself that it could of been in my tummy... that delicious, yummy, creamy... umm... get it together F1NAl... I am a MAN! I don't eat cake.

:2funny: :2funny: I dont know about that now... what about a boobie shaped cake.  :azn:

Great link, SHUG.

All I have to say about the great Mythbusters Show is:

THAT IS THEIR JOB

Probably is not too hard for any of the cast (especially Kari, the hot red head) to get up in the morning for work.

Awe damn, I have to blow some crap up today, bummer.